Fighting Dreamers

Whenever something dreams, a universe is created. Thousands are spawned a day.
But when these universes are under threat by monsters that aim to destroy them, warriors are needed to protect these universes. And that's where the Dreamers come in, the dream avatars of sleeping heroes that are capable of jumping into these universes to save the day!
Oh yeah and the sleeping heroes happen to be house cats.

Updates every other Wednesday (updates are sometimes doubled up for special events)

Authors

Recent Comments

Charvi
January 18th, 2017
He noped right out of there.
MannyKat8x
January 18th, 2017
WHOOPS
Delta-v
January 6th, 2017
The odds of Stewie doing the right thing in any given scenario: 99:1 against.

The odds of the result being pretty funny: 99:1 in favor. :)
Pichu90
January 5th, 2017
This comic is very creative..... I like it
MannyKat8x
January 4th, 2017
I'm not sure sending flaming bits of Monster is good for the forest Stewie!
MannyKat8x
December 30th, 2016
@dutchguy1986: Okay I got it in this version too :D
MannyKat8x
December 24th, 2016
Happy Holidays everyone! I'm gonna nip Post-Christmas Burnout in the bud and give myself a bit of a break to get some pages set up again, see you in January! :D
MannyKat8x
December 19th, 2016
@dutchguy1986: ...shoot you're right
Math isn't a strong suit of mine, I'll be sure to fix that in the print version though :D
dutchguy1986
December 19th, 2016
@MannyKat8x Wait since time is 4 times as fast and measured in 4s wouldn't 4 cycles be 16 BZ hours? 4 x 4 = 16 after all
dutchguy1986
December 19th, 2016
Sounds a lot like dreamselves except for the time part
Novanto
December 14th, 2016
Pfft, that there's a sucker's bet.
MannyKat8x
December 14th, 2016
How much do you bet that Stewie's gonna forget to use that mic?

(OH GOD I HAD THIS IN GUARDIAN GHOST FOR LIKE 8 HOURS WHOOPS)
WiispNightmare
December 1st, 2016
Good thing green is considered to be a calming color :3
WiispNightmare
December 1st, 2016
Fail, Stewie.
Just
Fail
megamario1392
November 30th, 2016
Nice little fun fact about stewie :D
MannyKat8x
November 30th, 2016
Ah yes Sushito, the Dreamer equivalent of Naruto (filmed in Japan). Where the neon orange protagonist has Duplication/Shadow powers (He can make 4 clones and those clones can make 2 Shadow Clones) and he also has a secret, he happens to be a Dreamer/Monster hybrid! His ultimate goal is to be Head Fighter, but will his monstrous secret end up crushing that dream?

(so yes Stewie is a fan of it)

I hope you guys are okay with green and trees! Cause we're about to see nothing but that for quite a while!
VelvetRainbow
November 23rd, 2016
pretty much me right there
Charlotte057
November 23rd, 2016
He made the mistake of jumping, didn't he? :P
MannyKat8x
November 23rd, 2016
Yes you're seeing that correctly, Stewie is doing a Naruto Run. What a nerd!

(Happy Thanksgiving Eve everyone! Have this extra update while you prepare to meet with family and/or go crazy on the turkey tomorrow!)
LittleMoons
November 17th, 2016
@MannyKat8x: I'd say that about 90% of my dreams are in moderate to severely altered places I've been. The other 10% have no setting. Actually, considering what I dream about, that's actually no surprise.