User Data
I Agree
Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. To continue use of this website, you must agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

FREESTYLE

A decision based, potentially interactive sprite comic! Inspired by many other "house/hotel" comics!

PLEASE READ THE GUIDELINES BEFORE YOU THINK ABOUT APPLYING!!
Add to Favorites
Pages
7
Updates
On Hiatus
Last Update
3 Years Ago
Fans
8
Readers
0

Accepting Author Applications

A decision based, potentially interactive sprite comic! Inspired by many other "house/hotel" comics!

PLEASE READ THE GUIDELINES BEFORE YOU THINK ABOUT APPLYING!!

Recent Comments

PICKS B!!
Being on the lam is more fun!! But srsly, I picked B to force a tiebreaker this time around!! *laughs menacingly!!*

This long page is lookin' great, btw!!
A sound more fun
It's the sound of the police
Welp, our hero is in quite prediciment. So, we are on the run. (Maybe)
Also, super long update since it's been a while.
This stinks. I vote number 3
Denny2De
April 12th, 2016
3
TheSmokinAce
April 12th, 2016
AAAAWWWW!!!! >o<
'#2' from the last issue gained the majority so it was literally '2-for-2'! I couldn't just have our boys get busted this early on yet so had to let them get out of this situation somehow!! I just couldn't resist making them jump for it!! XD

I'm hoping to update more frequently cause I like how this is turning out so far!! We'll see....

PEACE!!
@Spekkal_X2: yea, I should have made it more obvious but I was hella tired. A means try to run around the city so he can observe what's going on, while c is an option that means to retreat and follow a new path of action. My bad on this one
Spekkal_X2
April 9th, 2016
Psh, cops should be GOOD at their jobs! 2!
Aren't A and C essentially the same thing?
So just go with one of those, I guess!
WolfryHedgies
April 8th, 2016
3
Denny2De
April 8th, 2016
4
Hey! No relaxing! Number 2 go!
Picks C
Man, the "heat is on!"
TheSmokinAce
April 8th, 2016
Been awhile but irl issues!
So enough of that!

It's time for some more Freestyle!! It seems that the 'heat is on' as our boys find themselves in a sudden dilemma! What will happen next?!

PEACE!!
Hooey. That escalated quickly
So, we have found ourselves in quite a pickle. Pickle. Heh. That's a funny word. In the end I decided to fuse option A with B. Seeemed to have way more interesting results. Anyway, so, command away! (That theif is such a scumbag though, I'm so evil)
P.S this was a little rushed so expect some dialogue bumps
Well this quickly took a dark turn.
Let's go with B! They seem more like the kind of character who'd care more about civilians than just picking a fight and then leaving.
Picks A!!
Last few panels have so much tension that you can cut it with a knife! *shot!*