Choose Your Own Adventure

commenters get to control the story as it goes.

Recent Comments

Penguin-Eevee
August 10th, 2017
Drink some water first, then read the sign and see if it's useful or not. If it isn't, use your paws/hands to scoop up some water, then drop it onto the X mark, to make the ground softer and easier to dig. Then...dig!
AlolanVulvee
August 10th, 2017
>Wait for the coat to dry
The coat might come in handy and probably the only coat. The other things might be a trap.
WildfireK
August 10th, 2017
@9rainbowtails:
Well uh LightBlueBlaze doesn't seem to be on rn and we already ended it over at her art dump XP
9rainbowtails
August 10th, 2017
@WildfireK: It’s ok. Conversations are so fun to read. Please continue
WildfireK
August 10th, 2017
@LightBlueBlaze:
ARGH that's awful
Well congrats on your perseverance
Please do not resppnd I don't want to spam 9rt's comic
LightBlueBlaze
August 10th, 2017
I'm going to post a picture about it later, but if you can believe it, my darling computer decided to delete 4/5 of what I wrote >_> I had quite a bit written, but now I just have a little of what it used to be. Tonight Imma see if I can replicate what I had to the best of my ability. Gonna make a picture for my art dump about it later too >:[ I'm really sorry! I do know what I'm going to write though
WildfireK
August 10th, 2017
@LightBlueBlaze:
Hey!
How'a the writing going real quick?
LightBlueBlaze
August 10th, 2017
>Look at the painting, maybe there's a clue for something there.
Sky207
August 10th, 2017
dig on the X in the ground
sconic123
August 10th, 2017
Let's take a look at that painting on the left
yolo4ever
August 10th, 2017
Destiny> Inspect X on ground, maybe there's something buried there
Check the chest
WiispNightmare
August 10th, 2017
>Explore minifridge, it's obviously the most important thing in the room
WildfireK
August 10th, 2017
>Read the sign
9rainbowtails
August 10th, 2017
There's no place like home. Place your commands
9rainbowtails
August 10th, 2017
@WildfireK: Yeah, this was somewhat inspire from DnD
WildfireK
August 10th, 2017
It's fun!
It has this sort of RPG-esque element to it so it makes it like a game!

Erm
Maybe some different areas we can go to?
Maybe a map?
9rainbowtails
August 10th, 2017
Don't put your commands in just yet there is another page coming. But anyways how do you like the comic so far and is there is anything you want to see in the future?
Penguin-Eevee
August 10th, 2017
Make a fireball first, in case the wolf attacks you once you blow your candle out. After that, blow the candle out and be prepared to light it if the wolf tries to attack. If you are forced to light the candle again, slowly back away so that the pups don't suffer from the smell of the candle.
Sky207
August 9th, 2017
blow out candle and hold fireball