User Data
I Agree
Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. To continue use of this website, you must agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Oascopre

Oascopre

by Slash Segary
This is a CYOA about a normal human civilian living in a super powers world escaping his home town to come to Oascopre a country in the sky. His actions and directions he takes as well as others are influenced by your suggestions in the comments. Depending on the choices I may choose more than 1 option if it's amusing enough or I can tie it into the story currently going on.
Add to Favorites
Pages
21
Updates
On Hiatus
Last Update
8 Months Ago
Fans
4
Readers
4

Oascopre

This is a CYOA about a normal human civilian living in a super powers world escaping his home town to come to Oascopre a country in the sky. His actions and directions he takes as well as others are influenced by your suggestions in the comments. Depending on the choices I may choose more than 1 option if it's amusing enough or I can tie it into the story currently going on.

Recent Comments

gatemaster
August 3rd, 2018
>Break Restraints
Shard
July 29th, 2018
>SUDDENLY, GAIN BOOBS
YOU HAVE GAINED A NEW POWER.
If you are interested in knowing what Jamie can do follow this link here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Lk-fz6GjveuUCmLKiDCq2Tq5DDzav3s3VLvNXVIA1NE /edit#gid=0

This should tell you everything you need to know.
<hr>

>Turn to the lady with the yellow hair and say, "You seem like a rational individual, can you tell me what's going on before I'm knocked out again?"

>Mentioned you do not remember being this swole, ask about swole ness

>DEMAND ANSWERS! THE YELLOW ONE SEEMS TO HAVE THEM!

>Flirt to get on Yellow's good side.

>spontaneously regenerate, ejecting the knife from your hand, healing scars and regrowing your hair except it's white now

>Don't forget the glowy eyes of uncontrollable power, too

<hr>
>DEMAND ANSWERS! THE YELLOW ONE SEEMS TO HAVE THEM!
>Turn to the lady with the yellow hair and say, "You seem like a rational individual, can you tell me what's going on before I'm knocked out again?"

You turn to the lady in yellow not looking to happy and say, "You seem like a rational individual, can you tell me what's going on before I'm knocked out again?"

General Yellow doesn't seem all that pleased rather she seems annoyed, "Of course, you're going to be an Oascopren citizen. That's why you came here, and we're giving you what you want. Powers and strengths beyond your wildest imaginations. In fact you put an option on your sheet for your Desired Gender to be Constantly Fluctuating binary switch between male and female. So, I have given this to you and you can't choose when it occurs. It's random, think of it as a bit of spite for making me wait so long.

>Mentioned you do not remember being this swole, ask about swole ness

You gained a surprised look over your face, "Really? That's, great somewhat, but what about the other options on my sheet? I don't remember being this muscular before. Was this your doing?"

"Yes, yes, Your body needed to be modified to be more sufficient for the added strain it will undergo. In short you're getting the ability to move around Dust particles as you see fit. You can be a great little Janitor or maid." Yellow kind of just dismisses this.

>Flirt to get on Yellow's good side.

"So, General Yellow, what's an amazing scientist like you working with morons like him?" you point to the guy that stabbed you.

Your Persuasion [17]
Yellow's Insight [19]

Yellow just stares at you then rolls her eyes, "Cygore, where is the sedatives? I want to finish this one off and go home for the evening."

>Don't forget the glowy eyes of uncontrollable power, too

This got you mad, as your eyes began to glow brown you feel this power welling up inside of you like it will release at any moment. "Don't just ignore me!" you state feeling pain from the power building up.

Cygore finally finds the sedative, "I found it General!" he states gleefully.

"Great bring it here before they blows a blood vein." General Yellow states not taking their eyes off of you as you're screaming with glowing brown eyes.

Do you unleash an attack? Do you get Sedated? What do you do or what happens to you?
gatemaster
July 16th, 2018
>Mentioned you do not remember being this swole, ask about swole ness
Shard
July 14th, 2018
>Turn to the lady with the yellow hair and say, "You seem like a rational individual, can you tell me what's going on before I'm knocked out again?"
>I could say a million, dissembodied eyes break open the world around you, turning it into a desolent void without hope of chance, buuuuuuuuuuuut, let's not do that.

>Oh hey, our friend Drake is there playing kittens too! Good to have those sad unconscious memory fluctuations.

>SUDDENLY THE KITTEN STABS YOU WITH A KNIFE

>Someone invades your dream using whatever the people from inception did, and hands gives you a gun, A DREAM GUN

<hr>
>Oh hey, our friend Drake is there playing kittens too! Good to have those sad unconscious memory fluctuations.
As you play with the kittens you hear a familiar voice next to you as you turn your head to see your friend, but he has been possessed by the plant further, in fact it is currently growing out of his eye sockets and his skin seems to be turning into Bark and one of his arms as deflated into his sleeve and turned into a vine.

>SUDDENLY THE KITTEN STABS YOU WITH A KNIFE
While he gives scritches to one cat another is biting his head, then you feel a sharp pain in your hand as one of the kittens Stabs it and you wake up to see a cyborg of a person stabbing your hand.

Masked Person: What are you doing!?

Cyborg: I'm testing potency of drugs

Jamie: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!? YOU STABED MY HAND! WHERE AM I? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ARRIVAL STATION?

Masked Person: See, because of your stupid Blunder now this test subject is making a lot of noise.

Cyborg: Sorry General Yellow. It won't happen again, your brilliant excellency!

General: Well, Put him under more drugs we can't have him awake while we do these things. He'll Scream too much and I already have enough headaches after having to deal with Purple's childish desires earlier.

Cyborg: Yes, General Yellow.

General Yellow sighs in frustration as the Cyborg Scientist goes to grab a syringe filled with drugs.

What do you do from here?
gatemaster
June 24th, 2018
>Someone invades your dream using whatever the people from inception did, and hands gives you a gun, A DREAM GUN
Shard
June 24th, 2018
>SUDDENLY THE KITTEN STABS YOU WITH A KNIFE
>Oh hey, our friend Drake is there playing kittens too! Good to have those sad unconscious memory fluctuations.
>Her name should be Ida
>Ask her to put in a good word for you before you pass out

>Nap as hard as you can

> Do the stupid flirty Finger Gun thing, and fail miserably at it.

>name: Patricia Connelly
>at least she seems nice, and she's also only doing her job, why not try your best to ask once more if you can be let out and just follow her lead or something?

>Name: Sienna Andrews
>Well, we at least have a friend (or maybe more) in our brand new captivity. Give her a thumbs up Terminator 2 style as we black out

>Name: Fruit Mango
>Dream about god damn, mother fucking kittens.

<hr>

> Do the stupid flirty Finger Gun thing, and fail miserably at it.

You try to do a flirty Finger Gun thing and due to the shrinking box you poke yourself in the eye with your thumb. The world is getting fuzzy around you as you fight to hold your conciousness. The Oascopre Mystic comes over to your box.

>Her name should be Ida
>Name: Fruit Mango

"My name is Ida Mango" she giggles, "Make sure to look me up in the Mystic Sector when you wake up." she smiles and kisses the box as everything turns black.

>Dream about god damn, mother fucking kittens.
You wake up with a weight on your chest as kittens seem to be playing with your hair, and sleeping on you.

Does anything else happen in this dream?
> Do the stupid flirty Finger Gun thing, and fail miserably at it.
>Nap as hard as you can
>Her name should be Ida
>Ask her to put in a good word for you before you pass out
>Ask for air, so you can breathe

>get her number to continue the success. You gotta stick to the flirt plan if it’s working this well(edited)

>its time to (MILDLY) TRAGIC BACKSTORY, because you came here to become powerful and save a dear friend, or at least find him wherever he is now. Note that you kind of panicked when you got here and now you feel bad for causing a ruckus because you accidentally tunnelvisioned your end goal rather than consider the current situation.


> Know what's at stake and keep the flirting up, get her on your side. You're gunna need allies, and she may very well be able to help you get a job too! Plus, she is pretty cute

<hr>
>its time to (MILDLY) TRAGIC BACKSTORY, because you came here to become powerful and save a dear friend, or at least find him wherever he is now. Note that you kind of panicked when you got here and now you feel bad for causing a ruckus because you accidentally tunnelvisioned your end goal rather than consider the current situation.

You try to explain yourself about your friend back home and how you came here to be more powerful and kind of panicked when you got here. "I'm sorry for causing a ruckus since I tunnel visioned to my end and rather than consider my current situation. How about you let me out lovely?"

Persuasion [1]
Insight [8]

"Oh, don't worry about that sweetie." the person states, "If you just wanted to become stronger than all you have to do is stay there and get sent to the processing wing." she grins, "Then we can talk more about whatever, you, like." she states a bit flirtatiously back, "Don't forget my name is ... just stay there and sleep, darling."

You seem to notice something that you're short of breath right now.

Fortitude [15] You succeed to stay awake for now.

>Ask for air, so you can breathe
"C-can you let some air in, It's kind of hard to breath in here." you ask.

She smiles and lets out a giggle, "of course you need to sleep for now so we can take care of your processing." You hear footsteps heading your way it sounds like a few people are coming over. It could be guards or other civilians.

So, I'm going to need to know two things.
1.) What should her name be?
2.) Is there anything else you would like to say or try to do before you blackout?
Shard
June 3rd, 2018
>Ask for air, so you can breathe
>Do the air thing like on windows and draw a backwards message on the condensation in an attempt to flirt when the Mystic is looking. She didn't seem *entirely* disinterested with your earlier flirt so, might as well.

>Try your terrible flirting skills again! Maybe she will be ticked off.

>Try to talk and flirt with her, since it's sound proof, she'll have to bring the shield down to see if your saying something? And if that doesn't work? time for the fainting and in need of medical attention technique!

>This probably already wasted your opporunity for a job here so you should probably GTFO.

>Spend your hero point to gain access to the Permeate ability and use it to run away.

>Tell her she cute

<hr>
>[Try to flirt]
You lean against the barrier wall and lower your eye lids realizing you can't escape by brute force, so you decide to give your luck a go. You put breath as sensually against the wall as you could and draw a heart with "U + Me" written in it.

>Roll Jamie Persuasion (Flirt check) [12]
>Roll Mystic Insight (Resistance check) [7]

Confused a bit as you tried to talk to her but she realized it was sound proof one way. "Hold on." a twitch of her finger and the sound from your end was coming through. "What are you trying to say to me?" very curious.

"You're cute." you simplified as she blushes red. while looking away.

"Oh, I-I don't know what to say." she stammers as she imagines her hugging you. The barrier shrinks around you.

Roll Jamie perception: [14]
Roll Jamie will: [15]

You notice this but try to play it off as cool as possible as you don't manage to panic. You feel like you're going to need your wits about you for this.

Now that this person is successfully seduced what do you do next?
>Tell her she cute
>Spend your hero point to gain access to the Permeate ability and use it to run away.
>Tell the guard you want a job, and that if you don't get it, you'll kick him where the sun don't shine.

>Go to a local orphanage to get a job and headbutt anyone wearing a mask

>Ask what the problem is with the guard and adjust your response accordingly. Such as if he’s planning to detain you, elbow him right in the jaw.

>Go to the bathroom and clean off the cream cheese, and while you're in there, see what this situation could possibly be by looking up on the interwebs about Oscapre guard coming at you with a collar could possibly mean? Also the exit being sealed? Probably doesn't mean anything good, time to think about looking for the back door...

>Flirt with both people whom entered

>THOSE FLUFFING BOX MINIONS, go and punch that one directly in the face

<hr>
> Go to the bathroom and clean off the cream cheese, and while you're in there, see what this situation could possibly be by looking up on the interwebs about Oscapre guard coming at you with a collar could possibly mean? Also the exit being sealed? Probably doesn't mean anything good, time to think about looking for the back door...

Perception [12]
As you go into the bathroom you make sure to look around the store for any other exits. Being an interior mall like place you see an "employees only" sign but no exit,

You wash the cream cheese off your face and rummage in your pockets for any device to look up on the interwebs, you have an uncharged, powered down Nasetendo, and nothing else currently with you, so no internet currently.

You're on your own and you have to think fast so, you walk out of the bathroom swaying your hips some as you walk trying to look pretty. "You have no where to go, stay where you are." the Helmeted guard states.

"Well, hello handsome, and beautiful. Is there something the matter?" you state as you try and flirt with them putting on the good ol' Jamie Burner charm.

Jamie: Persuasion [1]
Insight Guard [12] Mystic [5]

"You're under arrest for failing to follow orders of an officer and for trying to resist arrest, by being stupid." the helmeted guard states

>Go to a local orphanage to get a job and headbutt anyone wearing a mask

You get pissed off at this guy, getting the urge to visit the local orphanage for some reason and this guy is in the way. You suddenly headbutt the man without any warning.

Jamie headbutt [17] vs Guard Parry 2 [DC12]
Jamie Damage 0 [DC15] Guard Toughness 2 [5]

Being the minion he is your headbutt knocks the man out as he collapses to the floor with a shattered visor.

TIME FOR INITIATIVE!
Jamie [4]
Oascopre Mystic [21]

Since the Mystic goes first, she creates a box around you using the same mystical energy that she used on the front door. You punch the wall and notice there is no damage being done to the box.

The Mystic puts her hand to her ear and mouths something you can't make out this seems to be soundproof.

Now that you're trapped what do you do?
gatemaster
May 20th, 2018
>Flirt with both people whom entered