User Data
I Agree
Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. To continue use of this website, you must agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

This world.. will.. be.. twisted!

.. What happens when you let an insane chibi lemur mess with reality?
.

..

...

Twisted things..

And this is just another pick your own commands and blahblah.. but every command has a twist! >=3
Add to Favorites
Pages
10
Updates
On Hiatus
Last Update
9 Years Ago
Fans
5
Readers
0

This world.. will.. be.. twisted!

.. What happens when you let an insane chibi lemur mess with reality?
.

..

...

Twisted things..

And this is just another pick your own commands and blahblah.. but every command has a twist! >=3

Recent Comments

tail's updated sheet..
>Once again, what Sam said.
> The Egg you have is gonna get cold where you are now, give it a hug and warm it up
>hot sex with egg..
nuff said...

okay real comment time!
>open up the Pokeballs and hope there's something good in them! Then eat the head of the fox dear thing cause you haven't eaten anything...
It's Tails. He (she?) could totally fashion a decent carrying bag out of pine branches.

Which is what I recommend.
Rather late update.. its like.. 11:17 for me..

COMMAND AWAY!
Edit: http://wouldyoubekingandclick.webs.com/index.htm
>Pocket the Severed head and wake up to find that it somehow is still in your pocket, travel to the nearest town with a demented face. :D
>wake up and hatch the egg the old fashion way...that doesn't work crack it open and force it to hatch!
> Eat the head, because you feel hungry-.
> Wake up and proceed to try and catch a random person/creature with one of the pokeballs you picked up
> Wake up to find yourself chewing on your tail and you've somehow had your eyes changed to Green
>What Sam said, but also walk around, asking any citizens about if there's a way to turn back to normal( of course after explaining to them the situation).

>When she gives up asking around, go in the water and catch some fish for food.
Have a strange dream then wake up screaming something random.
.. wakey wakey tails..

Command away!
> Acquire the Items laying at your feet, then turn to the ocean and gaze upon it, thinking of memories past.
Why think 'bout eating tail? Because we can :D
Anyways..
>Collect the items. Check for any Pokemon in the pokeballs and store all the items in your inventory.
> Collect the items on the ground and store them in your inventory.