User Data
I Agree
Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. To continue use of this website, you must agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Level Up - A Choose Your Own Adventure Comic

by Exerkol
Help Elo navigate through this cave of wonders, what wonders will the cave of wonders hold as it holds many wonders but which wonder will Elo choose?

A Choose Your Own Adventure Game With A Panda
Add to Favorites
Pages
2
Updates
On Hiatus
Last Update
8 Years Ago
Fans
15
Readers
0

Level Up - A Choose Your Own Adventure Comic

Help Elo navigate through this cave of wonders, what wonders will the cave of wonders hold as it holds many wonders but which wonder will Elo choose?

A Choose Your Own Adventure Game With A Panda

Authors

Recent Comments

Pelaaja
June 19th, 2011
'>In order to find exit, put your finger in your mouth, so the finger gets little wet, then raise your finger in the air. If the finger gets dry faster from one side, there's probably air current that comes from outside. Follow the current to exit.'
>lick the dirt to determine where to go next
>Don't Panic
>Drink lots of milk and become a big boy like your dear ol' dad.
LaMoop
June 18th, 2011
>TELL ME WHERE THE MOUNTAIN DEW IS
pensuka
June 18th, 2011
> dig
Tsurugi
June 18th, 2011
> Fire a magic missile at the darkness.
Exerkol
June 18th, 2011
Decided to continue this;
Same as before '>' to send a message to Elo's communicator.
Gehshi Tyukinomi
October 15th, 2010
>Run like Tidus.
blitz5000
October 5th, 2010
>epic fart. I don't know why, just do it.
Pelaaja
September 25th, 2010
>Run around screaming your friend's name. Once you notice it won't work, you're in deep trouble. Start working on your testament.
Mist the Moonhunter
August 29th, 2010
>Explain to us how we can see you.
Inferno
August 3rd, 2010
> Run through the cave wall
Kuger (Guest)
August 2nd, 2010
Check your inventory to see what you have to work with.
TyTH
July 10th, 2010
> shoop da woop the whole cave, miraculously survive and meet a hippie who gives you icecream.
> Look for a source of sunlight
Tsurugi
July 9th, 2010
> Punch the air in front of you, there could be Spies lurking about.
blixx
July 9th, 2010
> Calm and reassure yourself, dont panic. slowly count to ten to get your nerves down.
L.S
July 9th, 2010
wowd dis shit suckzx nigger
Spekkal_X2
July 9th, 2010
>Examine the area.