User Data

'COON

by supercomputer276
Welcome to the world of 'COON!

Your goal is to guide your character through his adventure. He will face many trials and perils, and will need the help of the Smack Jeeves hivemind to get him through it all in one piece.

...Poor him.

HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME:

Under the latest image posted, you may attempt to issue your character a command by posting a comment. Preface your command with >, with the command after it. When I get around to making the next image, I will choose one of those commands and your character will act on it. Earlier posts are more likely to be chosen. Feel free to also leave regular comments while issuing a command; I can tell them apart after all.

NOTE: For optimal viewing, please run this game with the freely-available Commodore 64 font installed on your computer.

Press [ENTER] to begin.

(Currently on hiatus while the author works on other, bigger projects.)
Add to Favorites
Pages
47
Updates
On Hiatus
Last Update
7 Years Ago
Fans
8
Readers
18
Welcome to the world of 'COON!

Your goal is to guide your character through his adventure. He will face many trials and perils, and will need the help of the Smack Jeeves hivemind to get him through it all in one piece.

...Poor him.

HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME:

Under the latest image posted, you may attempt to issue your character a command by posting a comment. Preface your command with >, with the command after it. When I get around to making the next image, I will choose one of those commands and your character will act on it. Earlier posts are more likely to be chosen. Feel free to also leave regular comments while issuing a command; I can tell them apart after all.

NOTE: For optimal viewing, please run this game with the freely-available Commodore 64 font installed on your computer.

Press [ENTER] to begin.

(Currently on hiatus while the author works on other, bigger projects.)

Recent Comments

blueyoshicool
April 25th, 2013
Hummmm...
>Take key. Preferably in the most awesome way possible.
>Take Keyblade. Preferably in the most awesome way possible.
Shard
May 6th, 2011
>Take key. Preferably in the most awesome way possible.
Again, sorry for missing a week.
Shard
You return to the INSIDE of the CABOOSE, hoping to shrug off your newfound feeling of VERTIGO.

You are stuck in the doorway because there is a GOLD KEY in your face.
manboyman
...On second thought, no.
manboyman
You consider escaping from the train by bailing from the balcony onto the GROUND below and hoping your resulting INJURIES will be MINOR.
manboyman
April 27th, 2011
By the way blue-blue, do you go to the Penny Arcade forums?
> Re-enter car. If it turns out you knocked the keys down, take them.
manboyman
April 25th, 2011
Screw that, jump off the train.
Shard
April 22nd, 2011
>Re-enter car.
supercomputer276
April 22nd, 2011
robybang
You hear a JINGLING sound inside the car.
robybang
Using the flat side of the KNIFE, you are able to reach high enough to push the PEG into the hole.
Shard
There's not much here except for a wooden PEG sticking out of a HOLE in the wall.
My apologies for missing last week. Life happens; that is all the excuse I can give.
Shard
April 8th, 2011
>Examine area you're traveling through.
robybang
April 8th, 2011
>Push the cylinder behind you.
Blue-Blue (Guest)
...Well, it's not exactly a room, but whatever. You emerge on the CABOOSE'S BALCONY. You can see the TRAIN TRACKS speeding below you.
Blue-Blue (Guest)
You had no intention of ever jumping from that table. You proceed to the next ROOM in search of CLUES.