I just got a premium subscription and I wanted to use my own domain that I just registred. I went under manage webcomic and selected Custom Domain Name, then I went to my registry website and changed my name servers to ns1.smackjeeves.com and ns2.smackjeeves.com. Then I told it I wanted my domain to be campcrashers.com as compared to campcrashers.smackjeeves.com and I told it I wanted to have all my traffic going to campcrashers.com. Then I submitted my information and it will even tell my update successful. When I click on begin reading I get a blank page and a message that says "an error occured while processing this directive." I am just not sure what went wrong, before I did that I could see my comic just fine.