Viewer Statistics Chart Not Showing

Is something wonky on the site? Describe the problem to us, and we'll fix it ASAP.
Forum rules
Bug Reporting Guidelines

Before Posting
Please make sure someone hasn't already reported the problem you're experiencing before creating a new topic. Confirmed issues have been stickied in this forum.

Rules

1) Use a descriptive title when starting a bug topic. Example: "Comic images not showing up" Do not use vague titles like, "problem" or "uh ohh"

2) Describe your problem in detail. Explain exactly what is wrong. Post images, screen shots, links, code snippets - whatever is relevant. The better the information you provide, the better the solution you will receive.

3) Be polite and patient. We fix these issues as fast as we can. Please be patient with us as we work toward a solution.

Re: Viewer Statistics Chart Not Showing

Postby Twinkiesama » September 4th, 2017, 6:20 pm

For me, the viewer statistics have been showing or not showing intermittently with the latest version of Chrome and Flash. Sometimes it does show, sometimes it doesn't.
ImageCurrently on hiatus
Image With Terderrer
DeviantArt
Twinkiesama

Re: Viewer Statistics Chart Not Showing

Postby NeuroticSoulGobbler » October 1st, 2017, 4:01 pm

Has this bug been fixed?
Same here. On chrome and firefox, didn't work.
Both flashes are updated too.
It's been a couple days and I keep getting this.

http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u373/NeuroticSoulGobbler/no%20stats.jpg
NeuroticSoulGobbler

Missing statistics chart.

Postby MK_Wizard » November 15th, 2017, 10:04 pm

I can't see my comic statistics chart for my comic when on a computer. Is the site being updated?
ImageImage
MK_Wizard

Re: Missing statistics chart.

Postby eishiya » November 15th, 2017, 10:14 pm

Make sure your web browser has Flash enabled. The chart is Flash and Flash support is winding down, so a lot of browsers disable/hide it by default.

Also, I've merged this into the other thread about this issue. Please look around next time before making a new thread, there's a good chance there's an existing thread you can use.
eishiya

Previous

Return to Bugs & Glitches