How to change the order of uploaded comics

Is something wonky on the site? Describe the problem to us, and we'll fix it ASAP.
Forum rules
Bug Reporting Guidelines

Before Posting
Please make sure someone hasn't already reported the problem you're experiencing before creating a new topic. Confirmed issues have been stickied in this forum.

Rules

1) Use a descriptive title when starting a bug topic. Example: "Comic images not showing up" Do not use vague titles like, "problem" or "uh ohh"

2) Describe your problem in detail. Explain exactly what is wrong. Post images, screen shots, links, code snippets - whatever is relevant. The better the information you provide, the better the solution you will receive.

3) Be polite and patient. We fix these issues as fast as we can. Please be patient with us as we work toward a solution.

How to change the order of uploaded comics

Postby AVANH » November 16th, 2017, 12:28 am

Hello: Emily Reincarnate here. I am new to this site and I am trying to upload all my comics in the correct order, but it seems that I sometimes miss a comic and when I try to edit it and place the comic in where it should be...I cannot. It is a pain to delete and re-enter all of them again, it should be easier. Can I move the order of the comics around to have them in the sequences that I desire?
AVANH

Re: How to change the order of uploaded comics

Postby mitchellbravo » November 16th, 2017, 7:12 am

Yes, you should be able to go to your comic -> comic management -> comics, then it should show you your comic chapters in the left box that is on the screen, and when you click a chapter it should display the pages in that chatper in the right box. Click the page you want to change and then at the bottom of the box it says Move Selected: up / down. Use those buttons to move the page until it's where you want it.

If you are trying to do thsi on a mobile device it may work differently, which may be why you are having trouble with it, but I don't know how that works.
oly: we draw stories about imaginary people
Do not feet infants to honey under one year of age.
me: Posh, Baby, Sporty, and Scary Ham
robybang: Together they're Spiced Ham
mitchellbravo

Return to Bugs & Glitches