Dazzelalmond showcase and looking for peers

Showcase your artistic works here for all to admire and critique. All forms of art are welcome.
Forum rules
The purpose of this forum is to allow individuals to post their artwork for admiration and critique; it is NOT for promoting your comic (see Self-Promotion). It is strictly forbidden to create a topic with the sole purpose of linking to your comic.

Dazzelalmond showcase and looking for peers

Postby Dazzel-almond » February 4th, 2017, 1:08 am

Hello! I've had a Smack Jeeves account and have been reformatting the first chapter of a comic I've been planning as well as settling on plot for a few years now. I know that I probably won't have the time to have consecutive weekly updates until after school ends in about a year, but since that this is a forum site with writers and artists and people collaborating maybe it would be cool to send out a post like this looking for peers or mentors, either of college age or older, to either give me critiques and tips or to grow along with me as I work in a comic making setting.

My deviantart is here http://dazzel-almond.deviantart.com/gallery/
And I have a less cluttered Wysp account http://www.wysp.ws/dazzel-almond/

It is generally hard for me to keep up conversations online but being in touch who can also draw or also have characters planned for comics is an appealing idea. Here's to giving it a shot.
Dazzel-almond

Re: Dazzelalmond showcase and looking for peers

Postby trenton_dawn » February 13th, 2017, 9:30 pm

You have some really cool works in your gallery. Your characters seem like they have lots of personality. Your sense of lighting also stands out to me.

I find that threads in this forum tend to work better when you share a few specific pieces of art that you're looking to share or get feedback on--you'll find most of the threads here follow that kind of format. There's nothing wrong with linking your gallery, but it could be overwhelming for people who don't know where to start.
Ghost, an online novel — Sketchbook thread — deviantArt
Need assistance with anything? Feel free to PM me.
Seven Rain wrote:Trenton speaks words of wisdom.
Cave wrote:GOD, trenton.... why u so awesome? :(
trenton_dawn

Return to Creative Showcase