Ninjies' super strange alternate dimension hour

Showcase your artistic works here for all to admire and critique. All forms of art are welcome.
Forum rules
The purpose of this forum is to allow individuals to post their artwork for admiration and critique; it is NOT for promoting your comic (see Self-Promotion). It is strictly forbidden to create a topic with the sole purpose of linking to your comic.

Ninjies' super strange alternate dimension hour

Postby ninjies » May 14th, 2009, 5:50 pm

howdy! welcome to my sketchbook. it will probably contain fair amounts of blood, nudity, gore and some sassy mouth, so fair warning. also, feel free to crit as well as comment! ~<3

my old sketchbook thread from july 2007-may 2009 can be found here: http://www.smackjeeves.com/oldforum/vie ... hp?t=10701

and ar har har i only have 1 thing to post for the new thread.

Image
Last edited by ninjies on October 11th, 2010, 8:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
ninjies
 
Posts: 669
Joined: May 18th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Location: 3 universes

Re: Ninjies' brand spankin' new [sketchbook]!

Postby anime1addict » May 14th, 2009, 5:53 pm

D: such a shame that all the sketchbooks are well, not on the new thread

ohhh pretty @___@ your chara designs are always so interesting!
User avatar
anime1addict
 
Posts: 29
Joined: July 28th, 2007, 2:09 pm

Re: Ninjies' brand spankin' new [sketchbook]!

Postby ninjies » May 14th, 2009, 5:57 pm

anime1addict wrote:D: such a shame that all the sketchbooks are well, not on the new thread

ohhh pretty @___@ your chara designs are always so interesting!


ohh i knowww -weeps over the loss of 50,000 views-

ahh thanks bb <333
User avatar
ninjies
 
Posts: 669
Joined: May 18th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Location: 3 universes

Re: Ninjies' brand spankin' new [sketchbook]!

Postby Irrisorie » May 14th, 2009, 7:15 pm

I agree, your character designs are always very interesing :>
I love your coloring style, too (his nose and mouth look great :B).
As far as crit goes, I'd have to say to work on hands a little. The fingers are positioned a little off.
But it's very nice! :>
User avatar
Irrisorie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: May 26th, 2008, 3:26 am

Re: Ninjies' brand spankin' new [sketchbook]!

Postby bwarm » May 14th, 2009, 7:20 pm

Every time I look at you're sketchbook I'm like "Oh dude! What is wrong with this chick!" (In a good way of coarse )
You're drawings and you're style always surprise me, keep up the awesome work!
User avatar
bwarm
 
Posts: 10
Joined: January 26th, 2008, 6:01 pm

Re: Ninjies' brand spankin' new [sketchbook]!

Postby Sonic-ock » May 14th, 2009, 10:54 pm

Yous a peach ninj. Yous colors is lookin great as always, but this character has some goofy proportions. If the visible pinky on his right(our left) hand is any indication of the size of the other fingers on that same hand then they are all a bit longer and more spindly than the ones on his left.In fact his whole right arm is a bit longer than his left, which is odd considering that his right thigh is slighter Shorter than the left.
Image
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Sonic-ock
 
Posts: 5956
Joined: January 16th, 2008, 7:21 pm
Location: AMARILLO TEXAS!

Re: Ninjies' brand spankin' new [sketchbook]!

Postby Mr Aids » May 15th, 2009, 2:07 am

Mmm delicious cancer.
kevansevans wrote:
robybang wrote:Also, it's the internet, people always argue over dumb stuff.

Nuh uh
User avatar
Mr Aids
 
Posts: 5703
Joined: April 9th, 2007, 7:02 pm
Location: STRAYA M8

Re: Ninjies' brand spankin' new [sketchbook]!

Postby TCF » May 15th, 2009, 2:16 am

Three fags? Wow.
Image
TCF
 
Posts: 516
Joined: February 27th, 2009, 11:55 pm

Re: Ninjies' brand spankin' new [sketchbook]!

Postby tacbot89 » May 15th, 2009, 2:22 am

ninjies wrote:howdy! welcome to my sketchbook. it will probably contain fair amounts of blood, gore and some sassy mouth, so fair warning. also, feel free to crit as well as comment! ~<3

my old sketchbook thread from july 2007-may 2009 can be found here: http://www.smackjeeves.com/oldforum/vie ... hp?t=10701

and ar har har i only have 1 thing to post for the new thread.

Image

Damn. . .Three cigs? Fantastic color work and Great Character design as always Ninj.
User avatar
tacbot89
 
Posts: 63
Joined: September 13th, 2007, 8:55 pm

Re: Ninjies' brand spankin' new [sketchbook]!

Postby Sai » May 15th, 2009, 2:27 am

Your coloring is incredibly delicious, and I envy your skill. <3
Sai
 
Posts: 457
Joined: August 6th, 2007, 4:51 am
Location: Onett

Re: Ninjies' brand spankin' new [sketchbook]!

Postby Guest » May 15th, 2009, 3:06 am

Hmm... I'm not feeling the prosthetic leg here... It kinda reminds me of a can opener.

I like the hat though.
Guest
 

Re: Ninjies' brand spankin' new [sketchbook]!

Postby *milk+assassin* » May 15th, 2009, 5:50 am

Oh thanks god!!!
When I saw the new forum the first thing I did is checked if your sketchbook is here!And it is!Yes yes yes!
It is sad though, that all the old drawing are so far away now.And I'll have to go so far to steal your ideas yet again ;_;
User avatar
*milk+assassin*
 
Posts: 33
Joined: January 13th, 2008, 9:24 am
Location: Lietuva

Re: Ninjies' brand spankin' new [sketchbook]!

Postby ninjies » May 15th, 2009, 12:03 pm

Irrisorie wrote:I agree, your character designs are always very interesing :>
I love your coloring style, too (his nose and mouth look great :B).
As far as crit goes, I'd have to say to work on hands a little. The fingers are positioned a little off.
But it's very nice! :>


thank you very much! <33

ahh, hands -shrivels at the word- BAWW HANDS why can't i ever draw them correctly lol j__j but thank you for the crit, i really appreciate it!

bwarm wrote:Every time I look at you're sketchbook I'm like "Oh dude! What is wrong with this chick!" (In a good way of coarse )
You're drawings and you're style always surprise me, keep up the awesome work!


a lot of things...i was dropped on my head a lot as a child.
thanks very much! <333

Sonic-ock wrote:Yous a peach ninj. Yous colors is lookin great as always, but this character has some goofy proportions. If the visible pinky on his right(our left) hand is any indication of the size of the other fingers on that same hand then they are all a bit longer and more spindly than the ones on his left.In fact his whole right arm is a bit longer than his left, which is odd considering that his right thigh is slighter Shorter than the left.


DUDER thnx a lot! you're the best. i did end up erasing the pinky altogether and i'll just say his fingers are extended instead of curled (cutting corners, cutting corners), but yeah you're totally right about the proportions. i actually realized the mistakes when i finished the lineart but decided to colour it anyway because...i don't know...i was too lazy to redo it and attempts to fix it in photoshop were unsuccessful 9__6 perhaps i will actually try to get my anatomy right next time.

Mr Aids wrote:Mmm delicious cancer.


he also does PCP and a lot of booze, so it's more like "mmm delicious cancer, cirrhosis, muscle atrophy and kidney failure and seizures mmmm"

TCF wrote:Three fags? Wow.


word.

tacbot89 wrote:Damn. . .Three cigs? Fantastic color work and Great Character design as always Ninj.


it's actually 4 if you count the one in his hand, and 5 if you count the one behind his ear, even though it isn't lit.
thanks man! <333

Sai wrote:Your coloring is incredibly delicious, and I envy your skill. <3


aww shucks, you're too kind ;; <33

Vanpaia Naito wrote:Hmm... I'm not feeling the prosthetic leg here... It kinda reminds me of a can opener.

I like the hat though.


you clearly don't understand the convenience of being able to open cans with your leg!
but yeah, i pretty much just pulled the design out of thin air, so it begs for redevelopment.

i'm glad you like the hat c; and thanks for always givin a little critique~~~

*milk+assassin* wrote:Oh thanks god!!!
When I saw the new forum the first thing I did is checked if your sketchbook is here!And it is!Yes yes yes!
It is sad though, that all the old drawing are so far away now.And I'll have to go so far to steal your ideas yet again ;_;


eww no why would you want to steal my old ideas. i feel sorry for anyone who gets inspiration from my old, horrible work ;;
User avatar
ninjies
 
Posts: 669
Joined: May 18th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Location: 3 universes

Re: Ninjies' brand spankin' new [sketchbook]!

Postby Imi » May 15th, 2009, 1:18 pm

I'm loving this...development, I guess, in your style? I always used to lurk around your old thread, muttering about your amazing imagination and creativity. It always amazes me, how you can come up with so much (gross) amazing and original stuff.

However, I am extremely FREAKED OUT by how you colour from top to bottom with your shading and your highlights and D: It is v alien to me. I rely on my flat colours ): But you make it look amazing, strange as it clearly is. <3
Last edited by Imi on May 18th, 2009, 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Imi
 
Posts: 477
Joined: June 24th, 2008, 3:38 am
Location: Liverpool, lad.

Re: Ninjies' brand spankin' new [sketchbook]!

Postby The Insomniac » May 16th, 2009, 1:25 am

YOU ARE AMAZING.

i was lurking in your old sketchbook, and i must say i envy your ability to draw intestines.
is that weird?
i'm sorry i bit you. and pulled your hair. and punched you in the face.
User avatar
The Insomniac
 
Posts: 4
Joined: May 15th, 2009, 4:09 am

Next

Return to Creative Showcase

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests