help wanted for a romance vampire manga

Looking to team up on a creative project? Find other creators here.

help wanted for a romance vampire manga

Postby brokenwings » July 20th, 2009, 7:18 pm

i am looking for an artist for my latest story. it's call "My Precious vampire" M.P.V for short.

this story is about a vampire hunter called Rina who is still in training at 16 (she's suppost to have finished training but that age) and is taken to a vampires home to be made his wife in exstange for a whole villages' lives. the story basicly follows their story and the trobbles and relasionship building they go through in the month leading up to their wedding.
-------------------------------------
here's the first 2 paragraphs in the stroy:

“I can’t believe he’s making me do this” Rina grumbled as she remembered what her dad had said. Her dad and her new step mum had gone on their hunny-moon that night and Rina’s dad had told her to go into the woods near by and train by killing baby vampires. Rina had come from a very long line of vampire hunters and was only in training and, to be honest, she wasn’t really getting anywhere. She had been training since she was 3 years old along side her step-brother Junji. He had mastered vampire hunting by the time he was 7, and Rina? Rina was left behind training and until the age of 16.

Rina had long dark red hair that she always kept wrapped up in a pony tail on the back of her head. She wore a cape around her shoulders, small tight shorts for easier mobility, a strapless top, a pair of large boots and a witches hat with a cross attached to it. She also has a stake and a mallet strapped to each leg and carries a large axe around with her. And her most attractive feature, which are her eyes, are a cold icy blue that, when she’s angry, turn a shade of midnight blue.
----------------------------------
if you would like to be the artist who takes this on i would like you to be able to atleast post 1 page every 2 weeks if not every week. i would also like to be able to contact you via msn or hotmail.

i also have the first chapter all finished so this manga can be started as soon as possible.

if you are interested in doing this please post a reply here or PM me ^_^
~~BrokenWings
brokenwings

Return to Creative Collaboration