Worlds Apart

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Worlds Apart

Postby Biscuit » March 23rd, 2014, 11:32 am

Unable to cope at college and plagued by black wisps when unhappy or stressed, Avery runs away to London with his younger brother Richey . There they briefly stay with their protective older brother Alan who is distracted by his final exams, and meet a motley crew of individuals. Avery finds himself attracted to gorgeous, doe eyed Callum and Richey becomes enamoured by the aqua-haired Anwen. However Avery still sees the Black shapes, in fact they might even be getting worse, and Richey's migraines start to get more and more severe.

Meanwhile Jack, Kay and Dale are stuck with each other, unhappy together but helpless to do anything about it until desperation forces Kay's hand...

Worlds Apart is kind of a real life fantasy with a tiny bit of romance, a smigeon of humour and a lot of nastiness thrown in. It starts off light but it will get dark and violent in places.

Worlds Apart contains m/m sex as well as other mature themes, violence and a lot of swearing. Also, Trigger Warning for rape. It will be as least graphic as possible, but it will happen.

I update every 3 days, although I occasionally do early updates just for fun.

Anyway, here it is:
Thanks for taking the time to read if you do so! :D

And it looks like this, mostly.
Last edited by Biscuit on May 28th, 2015, 7:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
Biscuit

Re: Worlds Apart

Postby Biscuit » April 23rd, 2014, 8:51 am

Bump
Biscuit

Postby Biscuit » May 30th, 2014, 5:08 pm

It's that bumping time again.
Biscuit

Postby Biscuit » July 2nd, 2014, 5:47 pm

And again.
Biscuit

Postby Biscuit » August 2nd, 2014, 4:17 pm

Bump
Biscuit

Postby Biscuit » September 2nd, 2014, 4:46 pm

Bump.
Biscuit

Postby Biscuit » October 3rd, 2014, 4:07 pm

Bump with added pictures.
Biscuit

Postby Ai Yoku » October 4th, 2014, 10:19 pm

Interesting comic; i fave'd!
Ai Yoku

Postby OopsComic » October 17th, 2014, 8:23 pm

I like your art style and the use of a single color throughout chapters is really interesting. Your faces kind of remind me of Garry Trudeau's Doonesbury.
OopsComic

Postby Viival » October 17th, 2014, 9:10 pm

The comic pages look really beautiful, but the banner looks a bit less so... Not only does it not look like the pages of the comic, in my opinion it looks worse. I would not have clicked that banner if I had not seen the comic pages below it.
Viival

Postby electricair » October 18th, 2014, 9:46 am

Beautiful beautiful art style. Does your color choice per panel depend on the mood you are trying to convey?
electricair

Postby Biscuit » November 12th, 2014, 9:12 am

:shock: Oh my gosh, I didn't realise I got replies! Sorry for the late answers.

Ai Yoku wrote:Interesting comic; i fave'd!

Thanks for the fave! ^^

OopsComic wrote:I like your art style and the use of a single color throughout chapters is really interesting. Your faces kind of remind me of Garry Trudeau's Doonesbury.

Thanks! It was greyscale and I figured a colour would brighten it up a little.
I've never read 'Doonsbury'. I'll have to go look it up.

Viival wrote:The comic pages look really beautiful, but the banner looks a bit less so... Not only does it not look like the pages of the comic, in my opinion it looks worse. I would not have clicked that banner if I had not seen the comic pages below it.

Thank you for saying that about my pages. I think I agree with you about the banner. I've made a few but to be honest they were awful and this one was the best of the bunch and I kind of stuck with it. You're right though, it doesn't accurately represent the comic itself. I need to work on banners I think and try to create a better one.

electricair wrote:Beautiful beautiful art style. Does your color choice per panel depend on the mood you are trying to convey?

Thank you, it good to hear sometimes I'm less than confident about my art!
Sometimes the colour is important. I chose purple because I knew I had bruises in the chapter. I chose green for another because there was a lot of foliage. But it's not always important.

Oh and erm... *redundant bump*
Biscuit

Postby Biscuit » December 12th, 2014, 6:08 am

Bump
Biscuit

Postby Biscuit » January 22nd, 2015, 5:22 am

Bump
Biscuit

Postby Biscuit » February 24th, 2015, 2:16 am