The Cat, the Vine and the Victory

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

The Cat, the Vine and the Victory

Postby wnqs » June 3rd, 2017, 8:08 pm

Hello ^_^ I'm wnqs and new to Smack Jeeves and have begun sharing my fantasy comic "The Cat, the Vine and the Victory" here. My art style is heavily influenced by 90's style anime/manga as well as Chuck Jones. I began this comic when I was 15 and didn't have a tablet or anything, just deleter paper and ink. It's been years, but I've finally begun scanning it in, replacing all the speech bubbles with typed text and I plan on seeing the storyline through to the end. It's a fantasy-adventure story about a young woman named Victory who's strange ability to "puke fire" leads her and her companions on a quest to discover why she has the powers she does. The great dragon Altyn Tagh, who's said to have killed and then been cursed by the Seven Faced god, is also very interested in Victory's powers...

I've uploaded the first two chapters.

I invite you to take a look *^_^*

-wnqs

http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=167613

wnqs

Re: The Cat, the Vine and the Victory

Postby wnqs » July 14th, 2017, 11:42 pm

Chapters 1-4 are now up and I've started uploading Chapter 5.

http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=167613
wnqs

Return to Self-Promotion