Cosplay For Me

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Cosplay For Me

Postby CuteLilPlum » July 30th, 2017, 2:26 am

Hey im new to smackjeeves. :D i started like couple days ago with a new manga that i just drew on the spot for this site. 'Cosplay for me' ;) so far my first manga that i post 'Misa Bring It On' have only 3 reader and no fan which im kinda sad about u know. :cry: but thats not gna stop me!!

well i know my manga is not all that great cause its not very professional and that its hand drew and that its taken by my phone... :cry: my scanner broke da other day by my younger sister jamming in soo many paper at once. So im stuck to taking picture of my work and posting it cause I'm tooo broke to buy a new one lol.

but i do hope that i was will be supported by whoever read this you know lol. ooh and i will try and update it everyday if can.

mahalo nui loa no ka heluheluʻana i kēia (thank you very much for reading this) in hawaiian. since i was raise there on Big Island lol.

here's the link to my new manga Cosplay for me http://cosplayforme.smackjeeves.com
Attachments
cosp 2.jpg
(287.84 KiB) Not downloaded yet
ciel.JPG
(230.85 KiB) Not downloaded yet
cos 13.JPG
page 13
cos 13.JPG (58.53 KiB) Viewed 150 times

Last bumped by CuteLilPlum on July 30th, 2017, 2:26 am.
CuteLilPlum

Return to Self-Promotion