Tenebres Comic

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Tenebres Comic

Postby Tenebres » July 31st, 2017, 12:41 pm

Hello everyone.
I'm new to SmackJeeves. In the internet and for you all I am known as Kanugane Kaleeb. I also am known as Tenebres Tel'rei! I'm creator of the comic "Tenebres". While it may slightly confuse you, let me clear out a bunch of things for you.

This comic is being inspirited and also based on real life events that happened to me. While the story itself will differ from time to time, most events will represent more or less the RL events or characters.

Why Tenebres, all of the sudden? Well, this is my other me basically. This also is my artistic alter-ego.

So... what is my story about? It is about a lone wolf who strives to survive in a harsh, cruel and cold world. A lone wolf who has to face difficulties every day and pay the price for being just "Not like everyone else." A lone wolf, who always believed to be wrong, a mistake of this world. And finally.. it is about how different people can be, what masks they wear. Who can you rely on? Well. This is my story. I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I will enjoy making it.

Right now, a Prologue of five pages is being published as it takes a piece of an event few years later of the actual story beginning. But what has happened between these years and what made Ten to reach that level of an emotional outburst? That's what are we to find out.

Well, let me delay you no longer! http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=169220 <-- here is my comic!

I would also like to receive feedback and perhaps advice on my work. Any feedback is really welcome but it is pleasant as much for you as for me, to have a friendly feedback.

Thank you for your attention!
Ten out.
Tenebres

Return to Self-Promotion