Sonic and the Secrete Dings 2: Ship Wrecked

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Sonic and the Secrete Dings 2: Ship Wrecked

Postby Sonic and The Secret Dings ;3 » November 18th, 2017, 2:13 am

ALRIGHT LISTEN UP YOU GUYS, 'CAUSE I'M ONLY GONNA SAY THIS ONCE:

Sonic and his friends are back, dogg. Crazy shit goes down in this WILD sequel of EPIC proportions, my main man. Try not to lose your goddamned mind when this #random adventure hits you in the back of your friggin' skull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This off the rails, stunt-tacular misadventure is sure to put you in a place you... don't remember... How did I get here? There aren't any exits, there's no way out, I'm trapped in a prison of my own making.
WATCH OUT DOGG IT'S ABOUT TO GET REAL
Sonic and his friends are back, dogg. Crazy shit goes down in this WILD sequel of EPIC proportions, my main man. Try not to lose your goddamned mind when this #random adventure hits you in the back of your friggin' skull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This off the rails, stunt-tacular misadventure is sure to drive you wild and leave you wanting more, homeslice. So sit back, relax and... #random? Let me tell you a thing or two about Sonic, da mudda butter Hedgehog, brah: He's one random fucking guy, and in this #random world hijinks ensues. B-B-B-B-BIG TIME. (And I ain't talkin' 'bout no cats) And this time, no one can stop it. Let me give you an idea of what this comic is about: A crazy #random world where sonic and his friends get into all sorts of outta left field adventures. This is DEFINITELY a screwball comedy where you don't know what's going to happen next. The point of this kind of funny comic is to make people say "what the...?!" and get all confused, mang. Oh Christ here he comes again, hide me. BRAH you gotta know there's gonna be some oddities in this wild and random Sonic comic here on smackjeeves. Hey bro, if this comic were any more crazy it'd have to be detained.

If I could leave you with one thing to think about, it's this: Take some time out of your day to just have fun. It doesn't have to be anything big. Sometimes it's important to do something to make you happy and have a good time.
Love ya. http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=171427
Sonic and The Secret Dings ;3

Return to Self-Promotion