[NSFW] Infected Blood

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Re: [NSFW] Infected Blood

Postby InfectedBloodComics » July 15th, 2018, 5:45 pm

Alex is making new friends in prison, or is she? Check out the latest updates of Chapter 2 (WARNING: may not be fully SFW), where our favorite AIMS is "greeted" by two inmates, Taylor and Harding, and some prison staff! Infected Blood will take a summer break from 30 July until 10 September. Check out my July newsletter for more details and for the latest news :)

Till next time!
InfectedBloodComics

Postby InfectedBloodComics » August 17th, 2018, 2:31 pm

I couldn't really leave you hanging for so long, could I? Here's what's new:

Here's a quick peek into my concept art!

Good enough for you? No? I'll be back soon! :)
InfectedBloodComics

Postby InfectedBloodComics » September 15th, 2018, 11:51 am

Welcome back! The heat has let up only for a couple of days and now we're back to a very hot end of summer here in Montreal. Whether you're hot or cold, why not indulge yourself in the pleasantries of my September newsletter? Very exciting news there!

Infected Blood resumed this week and will continue updating until mid-December, before taking a short end-of-the-year break. Alex took care of her bully cellmates, but she's now being taken to isolation. Meanwhile, Gordon is finally showing remorse for the way he treated her only child. Can we hope for these two to solve their problems?

Infected Blood updates Mondays, 12 pm ET. Jump on the Waset Metro System train (depicted below) and be there!

InfectedBloodComics

Postby InfectedBloodComics » October 15th, 2018, 4:40 pm

Infected Blood continues with Alex's nightmarish life in prison. Isolation is an especially tough place, as the abuses carried out by the guards flood her young mind. How long will this last for? And will her father help her?

As you will notice, at some point I started releasing with pages without any coloring. That's not a stylistic choice: I broke my hand and coloring adds too much effort to the process. So, until my hand heals properly, you will have to bear with me :(
InfectedBloodComics

Postby InfectedBloodComics » November 15th, 2018, 6:54 pm

My hand is much better, but I still can't color! I hope you are enjoying the black and white and will continue following Alex's ordeal in prison. Now that her body is rebelling, what's coming, next? There is so much more to this chapter, I'm very excited to share it with you :) Check out Infected Blood now!

I also released my monthly newsletter, with cool updates about my work, especially Saint Suspicious, my humorous comic created under my alter ego's pseudonym, AnarchisTonsil!

Enjoy :mrgreen:
InfectedBloodComics

Postby eishiya » November 15th, 2018, 7:10 pm

I don't read the comic, but I think your B&W looks good, and the spot colours really pop. If you enjoy working like this and if you don't feel you need more colour than the spot colours, I think you should keep it up!
eishiya

Postby InfectedBloodComics » November 15th, 2018, 7:23 pm

Thanks a lot, eishiya, it may be something to consider, especially since I'm producing my pages much faster this way :)
InfectedBloodComics

Previous

Return to Self-Promotion