Project T.I.P - Comic universe present

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Project T.I.P - Comic universe present

Postby Bradley Doran » January 22nd, 2018, 5:22 am

Hello , is this correct thread to create this topic, anyway i want to present you one Big project include this comicses
Hello there, I want to present my Dream comics Project. Called T.I.P - This project incude a much of Comics Titles like
T.I.Persona And i ask people to help my dream come true and support me in my patreon https://www.patreon.com/MonsterGirlHideout Its very important for me to keep that comicses going

TIP Comics - we are a young and authorial team of Artists and Scriptorss house of comics, which was considered both on the Russian consumer, and on the consumer of the West, in particular - the USA. Our main goal, first of all, is to prove that Russians can and do really interesting, exciting and not stupid comic books, without looking back at the mentality or racial identity.
Comics that we write, different directions, and different formats. If we start from the directions, then everything here is extremely blurry, and each time we will present you something new and unique. We do not have banal stories about annoying all superheroes, but we have them. There is a western story, filed in an unusual for this genre key. Criminal thriller, narrating about the avenger of crime. There is absolutely amazing, and absurd comics, which, frankly, we ourselves do not know where it will be on the next page. All this - aimed at the Western reader, is a story about their country, about their traditions. On the Russian reader, the actual reader of the country in which we were born and live, we have something unique. The stories will always be different, from science fiction to ordinary fantasy. Each story is a separate book, a separate graphic novel. However, despite such differences, we think that we do acceptable and interesting for everyone, therefore, we believe that you are dear readers, it will be interesting.
If we talk briefly about us, then we are all ordinary people, just each of us has a skill or a talent. Someone can write, someone draw. We do not have a huge amount of money, and that's why we appeal to you because, to whom, how not to the reader not to enter the situation, and not to help? Of course, our main job will delight you with interesting stories, beautiful painting, and just so that it would be nice to read our work.
We want to bring our stories to the level of more people, naturally - who are interested in our work, or want to get acquainted with it first. Earning money, popularity, an extensive circulation of distribution - also we have plans. But this is not the main idea, which lies in the reason for creating TIP Comics. We just want to bring our stories to everyone, to show that the graphic novel is absolutely not different from the literary work, and it is.
In general, enough words! We intend to show and confirm them by deed. I hope, we interested you, potential readers, and our future friends, those who will support us in a difficult moment. If so, then welcome to us - the TIP Comics family.
Spoiler! :

BALLAD OF BLACK BILL

A ballad about a black bill - Bill could never be called a sinless person. But he fought for his homeland, for himself, and for his loved ones. After receiving burns and disfiguring the body, Bill returns to his homeland, where he receives nothing but rejection, and on top of everything, his family is killed by bandits. This pushes Bill to start all the hard, and become a bounty hunter, and squander his fortune, trying to commit an act of revenge on people who will be available to him in his life.
The story of a man who has lost absolutely everything in life. So you can characterize on the go, the Ballad of Bill, but we suggest you get a little deeper into this story.
Acquaintance, it is worth starting with the fact that this is a western. And, the western, which allows indulgence in the form of faster technologies, miraculously surviving characters, however - it's all saturated, despite the fantastic nature of what is happening, imbued with realism through and through. Drunk bars, saloons, prodigal maidens, skirmishes, curses and all the other lasciviousness of the wild west will appear before you.
In this comic book, if a person survives, then according to the law of equalization - he loses something dear that he has. So it happened with
Bill himself, only worse. But to feel the character, it is worth to get acquainted with him, although in the comic his biography is gradually revealed.
Unqualified story, and the history of revenge, and most importantly - the goal of a person's life, who lost everything - it's about this, this gloomy and realistic comic.
Spoiler! :

THE DARK PLAYER

The Dark Player - Not every guy can become a hero. Even with big money in your pocket. And not every gangster is definitely a bad guy. It's just that each of them has its own goals. Vincent was still a child when the mafia killed his father, and part of the inheritance after his death went into the pocket of Tony. Now, Vincent is going to investigate where his father's inheritance went, and how he died. And Tony, only trying to find harmony with himself, despite Vincent's revenge.
A limited comic book in the center of which is a typical story of a criminal city, and a man who tries to fight crime. The story is distinguished not by the character, but by the characters of the characters and the storyline itself. History can make you think about the nature of man, and provide you with good action, and a narrative in the spirit of thrillers and noirs of the last century, and a black and white comics coloring
Spoiler! :

Pages example
Spoiler! :
Last edited by Bradley Doran on January 25th, 2018, 5:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bradley Doran

Re: Project T.I.P - Comic universe present

Postby eishiya » January 22nd, 2018, 9:43 am

Since it looks like your goal is to promote your comics and Patreon rather than to get feedback on individual artworks, I've moved your thread to the Self-Promotion section. This area of the forum has some stricter rules, so please make sure you read them. You can find them right above the thread.

By the way, I don't think you need to "prove" anything. There are numerous Russian creators making comics enjoyed by the western market. Most of them just don't advertise the fact that they're Russian, because that tends to be irrelevant to the quality of work and to readers' enjoyment of their work. Instead, westerners seem to only care about "Russianness" when the comic itself is about something specifically Russian, e.g. Russian folklore. Smackjeeves has its share of Russian comic creators too, though for most of them, you wouldn't know from just looking at their comics or profiles.
Russia isn't a place where foreign publishers tend to go actively looking for creators, but the same is true of just about every other country - publishers have plenty of fresh meat in their own countries. The only ones who need anything proven to them are Russian publishers, who seem to still have a very low opinion of comics.

Edit: By the way, I recommend making a list of the artists and writers involved on your Patreon. People are more likely to support people they can connect to as individuals than some faceless comic-making machine with a bunch of incongruent styles.
eishiya

Postby Bradley Doran » January 23rd, 2018, 5:50 am

eishiya wrote:Since it looks like your goal is to promote your comics and Patreon rather than to get feedback on individual artworks, I've moved your thread to the Self-Promotion section. This area of the forum has some stricter rules, so please make sure you read them. You can find them right above the thread.

By the way, I don't think you need to "prove" anything. There are numerous Russian creators making comics enjoyed by the western market. Most of them just don't advertise the fact that they're Russian, because that tends to be irrelevant to the quality of work and to readers' enjoyment of their work. Instead, westerners seem to only care about "Russianness" when the comic itself is about something specifically Russian, e.g. Russian folklore. Smackjeeves has its share of Russian comic creators too, though for most of them, you wouldn't know from just looking at their comics or profiles.
Russia isn't a place where foreign publishers tend to go actively looking for creators, but the same is true of just about every other country - publishers have plenty of fresh meat in their own countries. The only ones who need anything proven to them are Russian publishers, who seem to still have a very low opinion of comics.

Edit: By the way, I recommend making a list of the artists and writers involved on your Patreon. People are more likely to support people they can connect to as individuals than some faceless comic-making machine with a bunch of incongruent styles.

sorry for mistake
Bradley Doran

Postby Bradley Doran » January 23rd, 2018, 5:52 am

eishiya wrote:Since it looks like your goal is to promote your comics and Patreon rather than to get feedback on individual artworks, I've moved your thread to the Self-Promotion section. This area of the forum has some stricter rules, so please make sure you read them. You can find them right above the thread.

How to do that, i just not complete underestand Patreon )
Bradley Doran

Postby Bradley Doran » January 23rd, 2018, 6:42 am

Dark Player Page
Spoiler! :
Bradley Doran

Postby eishiya » January 23rd, 2018, 9:03 am

As I mentioned in my previous post, the Self-Promotion forum has some special rules. You've broken two of them already.

You're allowed ONE conversational reply a DAY. If you want to respond to the same person twice, edit your earlier post.
You're allowed ONE bump a MONTH. A bump is any post of yours in the thread that isn't a conversational response. Your initial post counts as a bump. Pace your updates carefully, since you only get one a month! If you want to add new material earlier, you can add it to a previous post. I recommend putting your stuff in the first post in the thread, since that's often the only post anyone will look at.

Please, read the rules. If you don't follow them, you will not be allowed to use the forum.

As for adding a list of participating artists to your Patreon, just put it in the description, where you put all the other information. Maybe instead of talking yourself for two paragraphs, just quickly summarise your goals as a collective, and then list everyone with brief summaries of their current projects, possibly with social media links so that people can get to know their work better.
eishiya

Return to Self-Promotion