One-Way Ticket. A mystery one-shot

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

One-Way Ticket. A mystery one-shot

Postby Moonshine » January 29th, 2018, 4:41 pm

Hello guys! I'm pretty excited to be part of this community of great people either supporting or creating awesome comics!

I'd like to invite you all to read my one-shot comic titled «One-Way Ticket», a mystery story of 40 pages long (this means you don't have to read forever to see where it goes, it's a conclusive story).

I would realy appreciate feedback on it since I'm new to the community and I would like to improve as much as I can. And if you're a fellow creator, ask me to visit your comic, since I'm a reader as well I would be most happy to discover new stories.

Read comic: http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=172847

Synopsis:
Detective Zaferof comes across a –by all appearances- complex crime. The main suspects in the murdering of an important drug dealer have been found dead. The perpetrator hasn’t touch either the money or drugs they had stolen, but that’s not all, both of the victims presents signs of cannibal violence.

I sincerelly hope you like it, and again, if you have any feedback don't hesitate to share it with me!
Moonshine

Return to Self-Promotion