Lucifer, my King (BL) Fantasy Romance Political

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Lucifer, my King (BL) Fantasy Romance Political

Postby OujaAkuma » March 12th, 2018, 2:23 am

http://lucifercomic.smackjeeves.com
Lucifer is tasked to keeping balance between Heaven and Hell after the War of Heaven ended centuries ago. Yet troubling signs suggest the Angels might go against their treaty. But that's not the only thing that seems to be going wrong, the fallen angel Satan is the key to officially ending the impending war but he's no where to be found. Now Lucifer must find him and end the madness before it begins so the War of Heaven does not resume.

Yaoi/BL 18+
Censored here. Uncensored will be available for purchase at a later date.
Updates Weekly

This is a project I've been working on for 10 years. I finally reached the drawing stage after so much planning, developing, and plotting. This is my child and my entire life.
If you like wars, demons vs angels, political stuff, and mild BL (with yaoi available for purchase), then please give this a read! I promise you it wont disappoint.
Last edited by OujaAkuma on March 22nd, 2018, 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
OujaAkuma

Re: Lucifer, my King (BL) Fantasy Romance Political

Postby eishiya » March 12th, 2018, 11:35 am

Your image doesn't work. Photobucket doesn't allow hotlinking from free accounts anymore. Consider using imgur or another still-functional image host instead.
eishiya

Postby OujaAkuma » June 11th, 2018, 6:39 pm

June bump!
Updates have been slow, been world building and adding more chapters. I really like what I've changed and it will help readers connect with the characters more. :)
OujaAkuma

Postby OujaAkuma » September 9th, 2018, 10:17 pm

September bump!

Back to updating. It's been a struggle with depression to even do housework so I'm glad to be back into drawing! :)
OujaAkuma

Postby OujaAkuma » October 28th, 2018, 10:39 pm

Bump!
Half way done with chapter 1! Chapter 2 will be really interesting.
OujaAkuma

Return to Self-Promotion