Khamelian [Mystery/Supernatural]

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Khamelian [Mystery/Supernatural]

Postby T.Dioh » August 20th, 2018, 8:36 pm

Hello everyone!
I've been working on a detective comic called Khamelian! I have been working on the story for over a year, and finally decided to start drawing it out :)

SUMMARY:
Sannis Holdt, a painfully introverted yet incredibly gifted boy is mysteriously offered an elusive position as a trainee for a renowned detective agency. Not long after he arrives at the headquarters however, a mysterious chain of deaths occurs, and Sannis, along with several of his fellow trainees are assigned to investigate. Together, Sannis and his team attempt to piece the puzzles together, only to realize that they are being drawn into a much larger, darker conspiracy. Things only get worse when Sannis starts to suspect that some of his teammates are not who they appear to be.
In a city on the brim of chaos, Sannis must figure out who he can truly trust.

PREVIEW:

http://khamelian.smackjeeves.com/comics/2646836/00/

I currently update every friday, but I am working on increasing my updates!

Thank you so much to everyone who takes a look!
T.Dioh

Re: Khamelian [Mystery/Supernatural]

Postby T.Dioh » September 23rd, 2018, 12:16 am

Bump!
T.Dioh

Return to Self-Promotion