Under the Moonlight

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Under the Moonlight

Postby Shighguard » November 26th, 2018, 8:23 am

Under the moonlight is a Fantasy action/adventure/romance story. I have just posted page 4, you should head over and check it out.
http://underthemoonlight.smackjeeves.com/
Shighguard

Re: Under the Moonlight

Postby Shighguard » January 6th, 2019, 7:06 am

Page 5 is now up on my comic link for the comic is in the previous post. Please rate the comic if your enjoying it and leave a comment. Thanks
Shighguard

Postby eishiya » January 6th, 2019, 10:14 am

If you feel people aren't rating enough, it's probably because yours is a long-form comic, the many pages make up a single story, as opposed to being stand-alone strips. Per-page ratings don't usually mean anything on a long-form comic, so people only tend to only rate strips. In addition, ratings do not factor into your comic's prominence on the site or anything like that, and even among strip comics, few people's webcomic sites make any use of the rating, so the feature is just barely used at all.
eishiya

Postby Shighguard » February 5th, 2019, 8:03 am

Page 6 of Under the Moonlight is live. Follow the link above to read the comic, Hope you enjoy it.
Shighguard

Postby Shighguard » May 22nd, 2019, 3:45 pm

Page 10 is now live and things are getting dangerous
Shighguard

Postby Shighguard » June 22nd, 2019, 7:56 pm

page 11 is up hope you like it
Shighguard

Return to Self-Promotion