Fight For What's Right!!!

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Fight For What's Right!!!

Postby Nijuice » January 7th, 2019, 2:30 am

As a HUGE Mega Man fan, I've always wanted to draw a Mega Man comic, so why not draw my own? After many trials and errors, I've developed the story and art how I envisioned it!
So here it is: "Shooting Star Mega Man!"
"In the year 20XX, world peace is established by Dr. Light's innovative Robot Masters! Their control of the elements succeeds at sustaining the world's needs! However, this peace is threatened when Dr. Wily uses the Robot Masters to wreak havoc on the world! With the Star Power, one boy's courage is the only hope that the world has at restoring peace!"

Nijuice

Re: Fight For What's Right!!!

Postby Nijuice » February 8th, 2019, 11:39 am

Rock chooses to fight as Mega Man, and

Mega Man begins his battles against the Robot Masters!

Tune in every Wednesday to check out what's going down this month in "Shooting Star Mega Man!"
Nijuice

Postby Nijuice » March 20th, 2019, 8:52 pm

March Bump
Mega Man is making great progress taking down the Robot Masters, and is one step closer to taking on Dr. Wily.
Don't miss future comics! Become a fan today!

+s/n -- Be sure to comment and share the comic if you like it! Thank you!
Nijuice

Postby Nijuice » June 5th, 2019, 2:25 pm

Imagine a world where peace is sustained by the interactions of man and machine, but the line is blurred...

Imagine this peace being threatened by the one scientist the world has come to trust...

Now imagine the glimmer of hope of restoring this peace...

However, this glimmer of hope is in the hands of one boy...

A boy with the courage to fight for what's right, using power from the stars...

Tune in this month for "How it All Began!"

By the way, this has been a June bump AND A Nijuice Production!

Nijuice

Return to Self-Promotion