Sunrise Blossom (Romance/Fantasy) - SmackJeeves Rising Star!

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Sunrise Blossom (Romance/Fantasy) - SmackJeeves Rising Star!

Postby ninaqueenbee » February 4th, 2019, 10:39 am

Hello!

I am here to talk to you about my webcomic Sunrise Blossom ( http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=177561 ).
On January 26th SmackJeeves tweeted about my comic defining it a Rising Star. ( https://twitter.com/smackjeeves/status/1089380022308294657 ) Why not give it a look?

Sunrise Blossom is the story of Ivy, a young harpy, and her time during her stay with a human woman named Violet. Ivy will slowly learn to be an adult as she learns more about the human world, her feelings, and how to handle them.

If you like it, let me know! If you don't like it, please feel free to leave me some constructive criticism so I may understand how to improve and make my work better.

New Cover WIP
Last edited by ninaqueenbee on May 6th, 2019, 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ninaqueenbee

Re: Sunrise Blossom (Romance/Fantasy) - SmackJeeves Rising S

Postby ninaqueenbee » April 10th, 2019, 4:08 pm

72 completed pages so far, frequent updates (3 times a week) and growing fanbase on all mediums!
ninaqueenbee

Postby ninaqueenbee » May 7th, 2019, 3:13 am

bump!
ninaqueenbee

Postby eishiya » May 7th, 2019, 8:17 am

Please don't delete earlier posts just to bump again. If you want to change the content of a post, please use the Edit button instead of remaking it.
eishiya

Postby ninaqueenbee » May 7th, 2019, 11:32 am

Sorry, I didn't do it on purpose, I thought that my deleting the "bump" post the topic would still be fresh in the list but it wasn't, so I reposted it

I apologize if it was out of line
ninaqueenbee

Postby eishiya » May 7th, 2019, 12:30 pm

Ah, 'fraid not. Threads are ordered in the forum based on the most recent reply to them, not by any other activity, so if you delete a recent post, the thread will be ordered according to the left over posts, which are older.

If you want to keep the thread tidy, you can delete old bumps just before making a new one, so that you only ever have just one bump in a row.
eishiya

Return to Self-Promotion