The Cult of Nyankotep

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

The Cult of Nyankotep

Postby InkyDoc » March 17th, 2019, 10:09 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm Tem/InkyDoc, here to be loud about starting my comic, The Cult of Nyankotep!

It's a story about cute cat-kids, cliché amnesia and secret underground cults, all this wrapped up in a fantasy-ish adventure comic. Fun for the whole family!* Yes, that includes little Timmy in the well too! So dive right in folks if you want to, for a whole new world awaits!

http://thecultofnyankotep.smackjeeves.com/comics/2763596/ch1p1/

Right now there is not a lot to look at as I just started it... but if you tune in every Saturday, a fresh update will be waiting for you :)

*not actual fun for the whole family, unless little Timmy can handle blood, swearing and other generally unpleasant happenings... While there is nothing in the comic that would be considered "mature content" in the strictly nsfw sense, the above mentioned themes can be highly disturbing so please proceed with caution, thank you.

InkyDoc

Re: The Cult of Nyankotep

Postby InkyDoc » April 27th, 2019, 11:55 am

Hey everyone!

It's been a month since the launch of the comic, and a lot has happened since, so here is a small list :3

I moved update day from monday to Saturday for various reasons, the biggest one being that Monday is just not a good day in general, so Saturday it is! (There will be a fresh thing today a bit later too).

The site got a beautiful makeover thanks to my html-wizard friend, and it looks amazing now, go check it out, she did a fantastic job!

I already had to skip a week because I was ill, but this was a good learning experience, so all is well. I hope it won't happen too often, but I'm prone to bad headaches and catching the cold so I can't promise anything... but I'll do my absolute best to bring to you a consistent update schedule (now if only my work schedule wasn't changing every week it'd be so much easier...)

Storywise the child is still very disoriented, but today's update promises a decision to be made, so let's cheer him on :3

I think that's all for this month's little bump, see you in May!
InkyDoc

Return to Self-Promotion