The Legend of Incineroar (Pokemon+Mario+Zelda etc crossover)

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

The Legend of Incineroar (Pokemon+Mario+Zelda etc crossover)

Postby Blargargy » April 1st, 2019, 7:58 pm

http://thelegendofincineroar.smackjeeves.com/

The Legend of Incineroar is a simple-structured comic about friendship, hardship, and the special bond between a father and his son.

It was born out of my love for the Super Smash Bros. series and the wonderful absurdity of all the chaos contained within.

Even if you don't like Incineroar I hope you might still enjoy the comic, it will feature lots of other Pokemon as well as a variety of Nintendo Characters like Mario, Samus, Link, Captain Falcon, Fox, and way too many others.

Part of my desire to make this was in fantasizing just how these weird and wonderful Nintendo characters might interact with each other... in a story that becomes progressively more dark and dreadful.

Hope some of you enjoy and please keep checking the comic out, will be updated regularly.
Last edited by Blargargy on May 8th, 2019, 9:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Blargargy

Re: The Legend of Incineroar (Pokemon+Mario+Zelda etc crosso

Postby Blargargy » May 8th, 2019, 8:49 am

Well it's been a month so I figured there's no harm in bumping this up.

A lot has happened since Incineroar was left with a baby Torchic... And things are reaching the climax for Part 1.

Incineroar is currently in a heated battle with Bowser, and his long-time rival Blaziken has just entered the fray.

But who is that mysterious lady that Pikachu met in the Slums?

And what could be inside Doctor Chansey's strange egg?

Too hammy?

Okay I'll stop.

Please check out the comic if you haven't already.

Blargargy

Re: The Legend of Incineroar (Pokemon+Mario+Zelda etc crosso

Postby Blargargy » June 7th, 2019, 12:36 am

It's a new month and with it, a new post!

Pikachu has made it clear that he laments Incineroar's newfound passion for family, unable to accept that his former friend could ever care so much for the child of his sworn foe, and is deeply offended that he has seemingly chosen Jr. over him... Made all the more worse by Incineroar's adopting a young Pichu.

Despite this, Incineroar maintained that they could return to the way things were if only Pikachu would stop being a twit and return Pichu and Delphox to them.

Pikachu refuses to accept Incineroar's heartfelt offer of forgiveness however and just escalates the tension by striking a bolt of lightning through Bowser's cracked shell, causing him to mutate and transform into Giga Bowser!

Giga Bowser's strength is unparalleled and he easily disposes of the team, and is currently making his way towards a badly wounded Incineroar to finish the job...

Please check out the comic if you haven't already!

Blargargy

Return to Self-Promotion