Lume: stories in a land of eternal night (anthro fantasy)

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Lume: stories in a land of eternal night (anthro fantasy)

Postby Nekoturny » July 15th, 2019, 9:47 pm

Lume has never known the day, only the lonely moon...

The Ichor, the wandering shadows who once threatened to consume all things have long since been crippled.
The crowns of nations young and old now look with greedy eyes at one another.
Yunpol with its striding cities and Valmour with its walls draw their sabers and bare their fangs.
Far to the Crest, in the heart of Ecran, something stirs.

http://www.smackjeeves.com/images/uploa ... 5lukP9.jpg

Hey! Look at that, it’s my first webcomic!
Wow, this took way longer than it should have… Ahem

Lume is an idea that has been in my head for years now. I’ve always loved worldbuilding and I always wanted to make a proper story set in one of my favorites. That’s this!

Lume is the name of the celestial sphere upon which our adventure takes place. It’s a strange place enveloped in eternal night, with a rich and lengthy history I plan on revealing bit by bit. Ancient nations vying for power, surreal monsters, lots of fun little tidbits of lore.

I’m not very good at it now, but in the future I want to have some animations as a part of the comic. Fight scenes and visual gags for example.
Last edited by eishiya on July 15th, 2019, 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't embed images larger than 1200x1200, it's against the forum rules. Please use a smaller image, or link to the large one.
Nekoturny

Return to Self-Promotion