Major Minor Annoyances - Comedy/Slice of Life

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Major Minor Annoyances - Comedy/Slice of Life

Postby Premium_Sausage » September 3rd, 2019, 1:34 am

Hi there y'all. I'm not good at self promotion so I'll just say try out my comic. Though the humor is stupid and maybe sometimes niche, hell maybe you'll laugh.

I'ts about a boy named Josh who struggles with his hatred of people, his stupid friends, and the everyday annoyances that can seem minor, but when added up, are pretty major. Lame joke right there. Anyway here's a strip of my fav so far.

http://img4.smackjeeves.com/images/uplo ... a3kGT.jpeg

ITS HARDER ON TRADITIONAL ARTISTS
Last edited by eishiya on September 3rd, 2019, 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Embedding large images (larger than 1200 x 1200) is against the forum rules. Consider using a small preview and linking to the strip instead.
We all get em.
Premium_Sausage

Return to Self-Promotion