Comic Book SNAFU (Fanfic, crossover, comedy)

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Comic Book SNAFU (Fanfic, crossover, comedy)

Postby B.N.T. » September 8th, 2019, 2:55 pm

Comic Book SNAFU is a fan made multifandom comedy series where characters from different franchises meet and interact.
The main protagonist is Hawkeye (Clint Barton) from Marvel Comics, with Batman from DC Comics, Gajeel from Fairy Tail, and Aki Izayoi from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds making up the core cast.
I am currently working on the first arc, in which Hawkeye’s nemesis Crossfire takes over the government organization Checkmate, and Hawkeye and Batman investigate how and why Crossfire has gotten into his position.
The intention of SNAFU is to tell a funny yet compelling story, and to satirize the assorted characters involved without alienating audiences.
I write and draw the comic myself. I don’t have a set update schedule, but I try to update whenever I can.
I am starved for criticism.
http://www.cbsnafu.smackjeeves.com
Last edited by B.N.T. on September 26th, 2019, 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B.N.T.

Re: Comic Book SNAFU (Fanfic, crossover, comedy)

Postby LuckyFoot223 » September 22nd, 2019, 8:20 am

Interesting idea!

You also have a typo in your url. You have snackjeeves instead of smackjeeves
LuckyFoot223

Return to Self-Promotion