Hollow

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Hollow

Postby Ninjashira » September 23rd, 2019, 10:51 am

HOLLOW

When Skyler was fourteen, he was chosen by the magical entity Tenebrous to find and seal away the magical Amulets and save the world. After he sealed the final Amulet, everything suddenly ended, and Skyler found himself abruptly living a life without magic in it.

It's now six years later, and Skyler is trying to move on and try to live a normal life, despite his depression and the lingering nightmares as a result of the final battle as a teenager. But just as he's starting to get back into the world, go to college, get a shitty retail job, and be "normal," suddenly the magic reappears, and all the fears and doubts that Skyler has been trying to overcome all come rushing back.

What is this new magic? Who's behind it all? Can Skyler even defeat it, being out of practice and on the verge of panic with every new battle? And... What's Levi doing back here...?

Hollow is a comic that touches on themes of depression, anxiety, moving on with your life, and trying to deal with feeling directionless and adrift. There's magic and flashbacks and best friends and gay romance and betrayals and mysteries and college homework assignments and Vespas, oh my!

THE ARTIST

I'm Sarah, and I am currently a student at the Savannah College of Art and Design working on my degree in Sequential Art. In my free time between drawing and studying comics for class, I draw more comics for myself! I love the art of storytelling through comics, and I'm super excited to share my story with y'all. I hope you like reading it as much as I enjoy drawing it!
Sarah Davidson
www.sarahdavidsonart.com
Insta: SarahDavidsonArt

Ninjashira

Return to Self-Promotion