Cryptic Yume

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Re: Cryptic Yume

Postby AuroraArt » August 21st, 2012, 1:51 pm

Bump.

I deeply apologize for the delays, guys. A lot has been going on due to family and school. I'll try my best and post more pages. No worries. :)
AuroraArt

Postby AuroraArt » November 7th, 2012, 9:21 am

Taking a break from Cryptic Yume

Hey guys. How's everyone doing? I hope you all had a great time for Election Day yesterday. :)

Say, if you've seen the title, it means I'm taking a break from doing the comic. Don't get me wrong, I'm still working on it. It's just that I want to sketch more of it and really practice on drawing. I feel like... I don't know. I'm not giving up, that's for sure. When I make the sketches, I'll be sure to post them up and hopefully get feedback on how I'm doing. I just want to make a good webcomic for you guys. Not to gain popularity or anything like that, but for you guys to enjoy it. I feel that I need more practice on my drawings, especially anatomy and buildings.

Anyway, thanks for you guys' support. I won't give up and I will continue on with Cryptic Yume.
AuroraArt

Postby AuroraArt » January 17th, 2013, 9:42 am

Hey everyone!

I hope you all are having a wonderful new year! Say, just a heads up, Cryptic Yume will be coming back very soon. I've been busy drawing new sketches and whatnot and can't wait to show you guys. I'm really pumped and ready to get back on this webcomic. But really, I just want to thank you all for taking the time to stop by and critique my webcomic. Without you guys' feedbacks and critiques, I would never had continued my work.

When I look at everyone else's webcomic that's doing well, I feel that my work isn't any good and just want to give up. But then a friend told me that "Even though other people draw well, we, as artists, still need a little improvement. No one's perfect. And look at their art as inspirations and not better than yours." This was true, and every time I look at other's works, I tell myself to keep going on your gift and never give up. Not trying to look for popularity or anything. I just want to put my work out there for you guys to enjoy. We shouldn't bash each other's arts down. But instead, we as artists need to help one another and give good advices on making good webcomics or art.

Again, thank you guys for all your help. I feel confident to come back soon once you guys see my other new sketches and critique on how I'm doing so far. Thank you all.
AuroraArt

Postby AuroraArt » February 25th, 2013, 12:42 pm

If you guys look on the first post, the summury on my webcomic page, and on Pages 5, 7, and 9, I made new adjustments. Let me know what you guys think.
AuroraArt

Postby AuroraArt » January 18th, 2018, 10:34 pm

Happy New Year! I hope everyone is having a great year so far.

Been a while since I've been here. I deeply apologize for the delay of my comic. A lot has been going on in life, but I'm doing all that I can to continue this webcomic. However, while I'm working on the second chapter, I'll have other drawings up. You can see them here: https://www.smackjeeves.com/forum/viewt ... 88#p366788

On the first page, I've made changes to the summary and comic cover. I wanted to make sure I do that before I forgot.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and successful year! Stay positive. :D
AuroraArt

Previous

Return to Self-Promotion