I can has Continue the Story Game?

Kick back and chat it up with other Jeeves Smackers.

I can has Continue the Story Game?

Postby Plagueddy » July 26th, 2009, 3:13 am

Is this appropriate for the general forum? I hope so, but I know you've been waiting for it like burning.
Well, here I am. I've come to save you. You're welcome. Creative juices should be streaming in every direction, including places you've never heard of before.

Edgey.

Rules:

1) Each user must type a post (preferably a couple sentences to a couple paragraphs long) continuing the story from the last user.

Example with innapropriate sentence length;

Someone submits "Bob eyed Will Ferrell."
Next person would continue from there with something like; "'Please make Anchorman 2,' he said."

2) Keep in mind it's continuing a story, not a roleplay of any sort; if you treat it like that, I will cut you. You're not responding, but extending the story from when the last person ended it until eventually a full one is created. This is more or less for the lolz, so try and not to be a super srs mofo'. Other then that, make as little sense as you'd like.

3) Likewise, if you use this as an opportunity to advertise your characters or something to that effect instead of having rad and chill fun, you will also be cut by me or my associates.

4) You may think this thread is lame, but in actuality just participating in it gets you 12 additional manpoints. Even if you're a woman.

The next poster starts the game. The main character shall be known as Bob, and he shall be the chosen one of some vague prophecy (just as a default). The rest/setting/additional information is up to you crazy gaiz.
Last edited by Plagueddy on July 26th, 2009, 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Plagueddy

Re: I can has Continue the Story Game?

Postby Queerious Toast » July 26th, 2009, 3:45 am

Is this appropriate for the general forum?

No, no, no and no.

This sooooooo not appropriate for general discussion. This kind of thread would belong to a "Forum games" forum which we used to have in the old forum. Plus, this thread will just reek of spam after a while.
mosama wrote:Did I give you permission to bring my thread back from the dead with your flop ass autistic 5 year old doodle?
Queerious Toast

Postby Throwing Cats » July 26th, 2009, 3:48 am

Bob woke up in the middle of the General Discussion forum one morning to the wrinkled face of an old wizard.

"Who the hell are you?" asked Bob.

"I'm a wrinkly wizard," replied the wrinkly wizard, "and you're the chosen one of a particularly vague prophecy."

Bob stood and repeatedly backhanded the wizard, who promptly began to cry.

Then he tore off his shirt, lit a cigar and rode a pony to his next destination.
Throwing Cats

Postby Plagueddy » July 26th, 2009, 4:09 am

(@ Queerious Toast: In the old forum. But alas, there is naught but the General forum in the new one. Besides, it's just for fun- I've seen similar threads on here before. If it truly fills with spam, I will kill it myself with these virtual cutting-knives I apparently have- somehow.

Also, because I didn't participate yet myself/ there is nothing to do at 5:00 AM but comment in my own thread;)

Arriving at town, Bob, finding himself chilly after tearing off his clothing, sold his pony to make meat and glue and swingsets made of pony bones for parents who really hate their children as that's just the kind of guy he was. He then used the money to buy a shirt which read 'Bitches don't know about my prophecy'. From there he decided to go seek out a bar fight, because that seemed like a pretty good place to start an adventure.
Plagueddy

Postby H0lyhandgrenade » July 26th, 2009, 7:32 am

I’m bored. I’ll bite.

Sadly for Bob the rest of the world didn’t seem to share his love of random actions and unfueled violence; Every bar he encountered was either empty or filled with rather pleasant looking chaps all talking happily amongst themselves. No exciting bar fights to be had at all. Bob reasoned that any hero worth his salt doesn’t just hang around waiting for adventure to hit you- You go out and hit it yourself first. Literally. He picked up a chair and smashed into the head of the largest looking man in there he could find- Who knows, he MIGHT have been a villain.
H0lyhandgrenade

Postby Vitotamito » July 26th, 2009, 10:03 am

Unfortunately Bob never found out if that man was a villain or not because when he hit him with the chair, he somehow managed to knock his head clean off.

Bob suddenly found himself the Villain.
Sonic-ock wrote:Prepare yourself for the gay adventures of Kuro the dragonwolf and Shiro the wolfdragon.

Vitotamito

Postby Mr Aids » July 27th, 2009, 4:06 am

Queerious Toast wrote:
Is this appropriate for the general forum?

No, no, no and no.

This sooooooo not appropriate for general discussion. This kind of thread would belong to a "Forum games" forum which we used to have in the old forum. Plus, this thread will just reek of spam after a while.

It's ok, you can cry on my shoulder.

Anyway, I've done this game before, I will not participate again.

It ended up with Bob causing chaos on Earth after he got sent to Hell, through the use of white mouse demons.
kevansevans wrote:
robybang wrote:Also, it's the internet, people always argue over dumb stuff.

Nuh uh
Mr Aids

Postby Guest » July 27th, 2009, 4:11 am

Mr Aids wrote:It ended up with Bob causing chaos on Earth after he got sent to Hell, through the use of white mouse demons.

Bob never has any luck.

Postby avian-reader » August 9th, 2009, 6:33 am

At last a time of peace came, and over this time people soon forgot all about Bob.

But just when they thought they had peace, an massive earthquake split open a huge tear in the planet, freeing Bob from hell.

Angered by his long imprisonment, he raged across the earth, spreading death and mayhem.
Got questions about autism? Feel free to ask :)
avian-reader

Postby Vitotamito » August 9th, 2009, 10:02 am

Bob got the idea for this because in hell, all he had to watch were reruns of 90210 and Disney's Hercules. The latter being the one he got the idea from, the former being his main source of fury.
Sonic-ock wrote:Prepare yourself for the gay adventures of Kuro the dragonwolf and Shiro the wolfdragon.

Vitotamito

Return to General Discussion