eternalbeliever12 wrote:But making webcomics has helped me improve A LOT and I've made great friends through it so Im not quitting any time soon. I started Head over Heart hastily back in 2009, the story wasn't planned well but Im still keeping at it even now. Till I finish.
Mr Aids wrote:But sexy voodoo is the only type of voodoo Snuffan knows.
uglyfun wrote:The long version:
Waaaay back in the day I fell in love with a show called Invader Zim, did some research and found out that the creator of the show had started off in underground comics... ordered his comics (which were so not appropriate for 12-year-old me, but whatcha gonna do), and started drawing my own!
Lapsang wrote:- Been drawing and making up stories my whole life
- Made some comics when I was a little kid but never thought much of it
- DISCOVERED THE INTERNET
- DISCOVERED MANGA
- Was watching a girl on DeviantArt because she did Death Note fanart and found that she had a comic on here (Alternate by Nozmo)
- Though 'Hey, I could do that!'
- Started a webcomic
- Soon realised I could not do that and was in horribly over my head, didn't know how to draw most of the things the story required me to draw and wasn't actually sure what the story WAS anyway so after a while I dropped it
- Several years later I now have a fully thought out story that I'm really passionate about and am no longer scared of learning to draw new things so...
- BACK WITH A VENGEANCE 8D
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests