What is up with this website?

Kick back and chat it up with other Jeeves Smackers.

Re: What is up with this website?

Postby Jacob L » August 10th, 2009, 3:39 am

Pyroman wrote:[i]who told you this?[i] It was Jimmy, wasn't it? Why did I ever trust you Jimmy the Snitch!

Huh. I thought his name was dabomb, not the snitch. What happened to him anyways?

You can read my comic above or at http://www.1000.smackjeeves.com.

Admin wrote:Jacob got quite the sun-tan at our last party.
Jacob L

Postby Pyroman » August 10th, 2009, 3:41 am

Vinuu wrote:
Imi wrote:Pyro, it was probably just the other you who hacked into their site and tried to sabotage it. The one who comes out at 3AM and causes terror on teh internets.

The one who likes Dr. Pepper.

Oh no.

Oh NO.

Three AM Pyro is MEEEEEEEEEEE

Also Soylent Green is people.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Pyroman

Postby Mr Aids » August 10th, 2009, 4:04 am

Pyroman wrote:Also Soylent Green is people.

No wonder it's so delicious!
kevansevans wrote:
robybang wrote:Also, it's the internet, people always argue over dumb stuff.

Nuh uh
Mr Aids

Postby Seven Rain » August 10th, 2009, 7:28 am

Sonic-ock wrote:I wouldn't let anything you find on ED get to you, it's not worth it to lose your shit over these insulting articles... and some of them are pretty funny.

This.

Even though I myself am often subject to fits of nerd rage when I see articles on that site, a lot of it IS pretty funny.
I remember some awesome page about Sharks with Lasers or something... I dunno if it's still there. I'm too lazy to look. XD
Seven Rain

Postby SuperBiasedMan » August 10th, 2009, 1:30 pm

I found that you hadn't heard of it funnier than the little bit of the article I read :/

Also, dang. I was going to edit the page so it said Chuck Norris tried to sabotage the page.
Snuffan and on a separate occasion, my dad wrote:"don´t be a girls who needs a man, be the girl a man need"

SuperBiasedMan

Postby BoyueF » August 10th, 2009, 3:59 pm

The only thing I've ever gotten offended by on ED is an article about retards. Meh, I found it offensive for some odd reason.

I saw the page. I don't beleive that every comic here is about gay stuff or recolors, though a number of the drawn comics here do seem to be about stuff like "GEY BOII LUV". I swear I saw a comic with that name.

Sorry if I offend anybody, but why would you even want to make a comic about Gay Boy Love.

I also disagree with ED on the statement "Everyone on there is a recolor". I've seen many people who are awesome with sprites on here (Like, 9, but you get my point...I hope...).
BoyueF

Postby SuperBiasedMan » August 10th, 2009, 4:09 pm

BoyueF wrote:The only thing I've ever gotten offended by on ED is an article about retards. Meh, I found it offensive for some odd reason.

I saw the page. I don't beleive that every comic here is about gay stuff or recolors, though a number of the drawn comics here do seem to be about stuff like "GEY BOII LUV". I swear I saw a comic with that name.

Sorry if I offend anybody, but why would you even want to make a comic about Gay Boy Love.

I also disagree with ED on the statement "Everyone on there is a recolor". I've seen many people who are awesome with sprites on here (Like, 9, but you get my point...I hope...).

You... took it serously?

Also, can you not think of a very obvious appeal of 'Gay Boy Love' to teenage girls that would make them want to make comics about it?
Snuffan and on a separate occasion, my dad wrote:"don´t be a girls who needs a man, be the girl a man need"

SuperBiasedMan

Postby Nicholas » August 10th, 2009, 4:24 pm

What does it say about my life that I'm mentioned in a ED article? Is there a support group for this sort of this? I must go soul searching.
The sky was the color of a Tv tuned to a dead channel.
Nicholas

Postby gun21 » August 10th, 2009, 5:45 pm

trenton_dawn wrote:
Gibson Twist wrote:
The only way to take something like is to snicker and then forget that it exists. The level to which it matters is negligible, and it's just sad bullshit anyway.

I thought it was amusing that no one dared insult you in that article.

Actually it does insult him.
Read under where it says the Kyo Saga, and click where his name is highlighted.
gun21

Postby trenton_dawn » August 10th, 2009, 5:48 pm

gun21 wrote:
trenton_dawn wrote:
Gibson Twist wrote:
The only way to take something like is to snicker and then forget that it exists. The level to which it matters is negligible, and it's just sad bullshit anyway.

I thought it was amusing that no one dared insult you in that article.

Actually it does insult him.
Read under where it says the Kyo Saga, and click where his name is highlighted.

Mmmm...that's what I get for not looking closely.
Gaia, a fantasy comic
Ghost, an online novel — Sketchbook thread — deviantArt
Need assistance with anything? Feel free to PM me.
Seven Rain wrote:Trenton speaks words of wisdom.
trenton_dawn

Postby TacoTotes » August 10th, 2009, 7:10 pm

Wow, I didn't think people were actually updating that site still. Hmm, I don't recall ever seeing that (the kyo saga post) last time, when it was first up most of what was mentioned was the abundance of BL and Yaoi on Smack Jeeves, as well as the failure of one artist who stole designs sloppily and got caught. Then again, I think the last time I looked at it was close to a year ago, maybe. Now that I just wasted 20 minutes reading it, I suppose I'll do something productive.
TacoTotes

Postby Pyroman » August 11th, 2009, 12:50 am

TacoTotes wrote:Wow, I didn't think people were actually updating that site still. Hmm, I don't recall ever seeing that (the kyo saga post) last time, when it was first up most of what was mentioned was the abundance of BL and Yaoi on Smack Jeeves, as well as the failure of one artist who stole designs sloppily and got caught. Then again, I think the last time I looked at it was close to a year ago, maybe. Now that I just wasted 20 minutes reading it, I suppose I'll do something productive.

The Smackjeeves Page alone updates pretty much every week. Lots of people clearly don't have the capacity to lead real lives --and that's coming from someone who frequently posts on a forum about nothing. Like now.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Pyroman

Postby Guest » August 11th, 2009, 2:32 am

Seeing as about all ED updates about SJ is to do with yaoi comics I guess the rest of us aren't exciting enough to mock.

Postby MillieQOF » August 11th, 2009, 2:47 am

Actually that one was kinda lame for being an ED page. ED is usually funny. This just seemed to be written by someone who's angry they don't have enough fans.
MillieQOF

Postby Gibson Twist » August 11th, 2009, 10:40 am

They still update that stupid thing? Every week? Man, I can barely update Pictures of You every week, and people actually give a shit about that.

I've always thought that the people who bash on boy-love comics the most are like those guys who are always beating up the gay boys, but you know it's secretly just so they can be close to them. "These yaoi comics are disgusting! I should read more of them so I can know how disgusting they are! I need to be alone when I read them, though, so, uh, no one else has to see how they are so very disgusting! Oh, yeah...so disgusting..."
Gibson Twist

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion