Introduce Yourself Thread

Kick back and chat it up with other Jeeves Smackers.

Re: Introduce Yourself Thread

Postby Firefly Jelly » June 7th, 2019, 5:52 pm

I'm Firefly Jelly. I'm from Detroit. I'm 47 years old and have been writing fiction and comics for decades. This is my first try doing a webcomic.
I spent 11 years working in Japan. My day job sees me running a small translation company. I also repair antique electronics, especially old tube radios. I recently restored a house.
Glad to be here and looking forward to getting to know you all!
Firefly Jelly

Postby Hockey Webcomics » June 22nd, 2019, 1:35 am

Uh, hello. I'm the extra skater and I'm not exactly new here. I actually have another account which I haven't used for the forum so far. I did another account (this one) to upload a different stuff to Smack Jeeves and this is the account I'll be using the forum.
the extra skater
Hockey Webcomics

Postby Greg Kaley » June 25th, 2019, 1:47 am

Hello,
As you can see from my post count, I just signed up for an account. I began drawing and writing a cartoon a little over three years ago and have been able to post a new cartoon panel every Monday morning. I sure hope I can keep this streak alive for as long as possible.

The stuff that I see ya'll post here is truly impressive! The talent displayed is inspiring, not to blow to much hot air, but seriously, all you guys are so darn gifted! Thanks for allowing a hack like me to post
Last edited by eishiya on June 25th, 2019, 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't link to your comic in your posts. You can use the Self-Promotion forum and your signature for that.
Greg Kaley

Postby Pencilz » June 26th, 2019, 9:47 am

I haven't posted here yet huh. Anyways I'm Pencilz, I'm a cartoonist who loves colorful art, surreal mystery, and sci-fi horror.
Pencilz

Postby frischanimations » June 28th, 2019, 4:27 pm

My name is Jim. I'm an animator and cartoonist. I'm currently working on this webcomic (where I draw Loud House characters in Adobe Flash).
frischanimations

Postby DameHelsing » Yesterday, 4:27 pm

Hi! I'm damehelsing I also go by Aggiebun or Aggie.
I write and draw Scarred Eden which is a sci-fi-fantasy webcomic filled with adventure and a bit of romance (that's off in the future though!)
I'm 22 years old, I have a bun named Maximus who is my most precious baby! Not much to say about me besides that.

Kind of took me awhile to write a post here because forums can intimidate me at times but everyone seems lovely here! ^-^

Hope you all have a happy week! <3
DameHelsing

Previous

Return to General Discussion