Dear Batman (And the Rest of SJ) ...Superman?

Kick back and chat it up with other Jeeves Smackers.

Re: Dear Batman (And the Rest of SJ) ...Superman?

Postby trenton_dawn » August 15th, 2009, 1:38 am

Gibson Twist wrote:
trenton_dawn wrote:Wait...you navigate the Internet with your stylus? I always default back to my mouse if I'm not drawing.

Brother, I'm not even sure if I still have a mouse. When I use a computer not my own and have to use the mouse, I have trouble using it because it's so clunky and weird. It's like trying to type using a rock. The stylus is so much more natural. And if that blows your mind, I don't even illustrate on the computer, so the one thing I don't use my stylus for is drawing.

I DON'T THINK WE CAN BE FRIENDS ANYMORE
Gaia, a fantasy comic
Ghost, an online novel — Sketchbook thread — deviantArt
Need assistance with anything? Feel free to PM me.
Seven Rain wrote:Trenton speaks words of wisdom.
trenton_dawn

Postby gun21 » August 15th, 2009, 4:50 am

tezzle wrote:
Vitotamito wrote:Alright guys, I'll go out and say it:

Deadpool is Marvel, Batman and Superman are DC. So why are we so anxious to throw a character who doesn't belong in the DC universe into the DC universe?

I'll also go on record saying DC has nothing on Marvel.

I honestly don't care much for Marvel. Deadpool's awesomeness transcends those boundaries. I don't know what it is about Marvel & DC that makes me love DC more, but I do...but MAN Deadpool is so badass.

I'll go ahead and say it.

The Question is better than Deadpool and is the reason why Marvel has nothing on DC.
gun21

Postby SuperBiasedMan » August 15th, 2009, 7:53 am

tezzle wrote:I honestly don't care much for Marvel. Deadpool's awesomeness transcends those boundaries. I don't know what it is about Marvel & DC that makes me love DC more, but I do...but MAN Deadpool is so badass.

What Tezzle said.
Snuffan and on a separate occasion, my dad wrote:"don´t be a girls who needs a man, be the girl a man need"

SuperBiasedMan

Postby Guest » August 15th, 2009, 1:07 pm

gun21 wrote:
tezzle wrote:
Vitotamito wrote:Alright guys, I'll go out and say it:

Deadpool is Marvel, Batman and Superman are DC. So why are we so anxious to throw a character who doesn't belong in the DC universe into the DC universe?

I'll also go on record saying DC has nothing on Marvel.

I honestly don't care much for Marvel. Deadpool's awesomeness transcends those boundaries. I don't know what it is about Marvel & DC that makes me love DC more, but I do...but MAN Deadpool is so badass.

I'll go ahead and say it.

The Question is better than Deadpool and is the reason why Marvel has nothing on DC.

i like the question and deadpool is freaking awesome, but i'm just gonna throw this out there for funsies: rorschach. :)

oh and i friggin' hate superman. gary stu before gary stu was gary stu. granted he is an old, OLD character, but i just can't stand him. i mean come on! you've had, what, 70 YEARS to work on this guy? sheesh. i love how batman kicks his ass in frank miller's dark knight returns. :D
Last edited by Guest on August 15th, 2009, 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby gun21 » August 15th, 2009, 4:10 pm

Molly-sama wrote:i like the question and deadpool is freaking awesome, but i'm just gonna throw this out there for funsies: rorschach. :)

Rorschach is a character based off The Question who was created twenty years before Watchmen came out.
gun21

Postby Guest » August 15th, 2009, 8:26 pm

gun21 wrote:
Molly-sama wrote:i like the question and deadpool is freaking awesome, but i'm just gonna throw this out there for funsies: rorschach. :)

Rorschach is a character based off The Question who was created twenty years before Watchmen came out.

yeah i know, funsies. :) but he's still awesome, as is the question. did you ever watch him in the justice league unlimited? preeeeetty coooool. ^^

edit: well, the question was on my tv set! haha...the ep wherein he's tortured and huntress gets superman to help save him? one of my favorite lines is when he said the "true purpose" of the plastic ends of shoelaces "...is sinister!" XD lol
Last edited by Guest on August 16th, 2009, 12:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby tezzle » August 15th, 2009, 10:06 pm

The Question is one of the under appreciated heroes. I loved him in the Justice League Unlimited cartoon. I don't know if he's like that in the comics though. Well...was. Renee Montoya took over after he died. She's cool, but I just got into comics, and I've yet to see the quirkiness the original had in JLU that I fell in love with in her.

Oh, and ass for Gib's comment...Thanks a lot, man. If I allowed my self to show anymore gratitude than that my lips would eventually be permanently stuck you your ass...just be aware I'm holding back a lot.
I'm Tooch now.
tezzle

Previous

Return to General Discussion