District 9? More like District Awesome!

Kick back and chat it up with other Jeeves Smackers.

Re: District 9? More like District Awesome!

Postby Guest » August 16th, 2009, 4:40 pm

This is some Grade-A science fiction, and if you're a fan of the genre, you owe it to yourself to see this movie. It's a good story, it's told in an interesting way, and there's some very cool effects. Even if you don't enjoy every part of it, there's plenty in there you will enjoy.

Postby Ran » August 16th, 2009, 8:42 pm

It may have been the fact that my medical condition had me in excruciating pain about two thirds of the way in to the movie, but I kept impatiently waiting for it to be enjoyable. It was certainly interesting, yes, but no one part of it struck me as insanely awesome or as having replay value. Overall, it was kind of a snooze. It just wasn't my cup of tea, I guess.
Ran

Postby naraku » August 17th, 2009, 1:08 pm

I watched District 9 last night and I totally agree with you. It's an amazing movie and very well done and the lead actor was so believable in his role not to mention the aliens were adorable in their own ugly way. I usually do not like movie gore but in this movie it was just awesome. I definitely recommend it. :)
naraku

Postby linniie » August 18th, 2009, 5:13 am

I really want to watch District 9. I wikied it but regret doing so. ]:
But can't wait to watch it!!
I don't have anything worthwhile to put in my signature. ]: Maybe i'll imput a picture.
linniie

Previous

Return to General Discussion