What was it called again? [Help-me-find-it Thread]

Kick back and chat it up with other Jeeves Smackers.

Re: What was it called again? [Help-me-find-it Thread]

Postby Seven Rain » March 25th, 2018, 10:54 am

Yenzala wrote:I've looked up clips from that airing on youtube, and found many of those videos, but not the one I was looking for.

Oh it wasn't Hell Bent? Sorry, I thought I nailed it based on your reaction. I'll keep looking, because now you've got me curious.
(Or did you maybe miss my little edit? That video seems to fit the description and the more I look into it the more it seems that the only other vids were Gorillaz/Daft Punk and Toonami stuff.)
Seven Rain

Postby Yenzala » March 25th, 2018, 11:58 am

oh my gosh! yes it is! I didn't see that you included it in that first message!
HOW DID YOU?! OHHHHH My gosh, the JOY!!!
Thaaaaank yooooooou!
Yenzala

Postby Seven Rain » March 25th, 2018, 12:34 pm

Ah, well then mission accomplished!
Seven Rain

Postby Yenzala » March 25th, 2018, 1:31 pm

XD Beautiful!
Yenzala

Postby Aysai » March 27th, 2018, 12:58 pm

I've been recently reminded of a comic I used to read. Could someone help? :(

It's about a guy who escaped a facility with a genetically modified human (alien DNA or something), became a cop who lost his memory and eye, and joined the people he was originally with?
I remember he wore a pony tail, and the other boy was blonde and genetically engineered from a facility I think.
It was a BL comic.

Any help is very much appreciated! Thanks!
Aysai

Postby Sike » May 13th, 2018, 4:40 pm

Feeling dumb since I made a topic on this and realized a second later this thread was a thing.

Back when I first joined around the early 2010s I remember there being a comic about someone moving into a haunted house and it being filled with ghosts. It was a comedy and all the ghosts were very sexually appealing if I remember correctly. I also remember it having a huge amount of pages. I know that is a very vague description but that's all I can remember from it.

Everyone I talk to can remember it just from that description, but no one remembers the name or any other details about it. Looking it up seems fruitless, as I cannot find it on here or anywhere else. Does anyone else remember this comic? It's bugging me that I can't find anything about it despite everyone remembering it, basically.
Sike

Postby mitchellbravo » May 13th, 2018, 4:59 pm

Sike wrote:Feeling dumb since I made a topic on this and realized a second later this thread was a thing.

Back when I first joined around the early 2010s I remember there being a comic about someone moving into a haunted house and it being filled with ghosts. It was a comedy and all the ghosts were very sexually appealing if I remember correctly. I also remember it having a huge amount of pages. I know that is a very vague description but that's all I can remember from it.

Everyone I talk to can remember it just from that description, but no one remembers the name or any other details about it. Looking it up seems fruitless, as I cannot find it on here or anywhere else. Does anyone else remember this comic? It's bugging me that I can't find anything about it despite everyone remembering it, basically.

Is Crazy Ghosts the comic you mean? It seems like the creator deleted it from the web. :( I remember the banner being a simple ghost cartoon between some pairs of big tittays.
oly: we draw stories about imaginary people
Do not feet infants to honey under one year of age.
me: Posh, Baby, Sporty, and Scary Ham
robybang: Together they're Spiced Ham
mitchellbravo

Postby Sike » May 13th, 2018, 6:06 pm

mitchellbravo wrote:
Sike wrote:Feeling dumb since I made a topic on this and realized a second later this thread was a thing.

Is Crazy Ghosts the comic you mean? It seems like the creator deleted it from the web. :( I remember the banner being a simple ghost cartoon between some pairs of big tittays.

Ah yes! Looking the name up on google I can find a grand total of one page from the comic, but that is definitely it. Shame that stuff like that can just suddenly disappear. Thanks a bundle, now it won't bother me for days on end!
Sike

Postby mitchellbravo » May 14th, 2018, 6:19 am

Glad I randomly remembered that one. It must have been in the donator ad slot or just updated comics page all the time 6 or 7 years ago when I was starting out.
oly: we draw stories about imaginary people
Do not feet infants to honey under one year of age.
me: Posh, Baby, Sporty, and Scary Ham
robybang: Together they're Spiced Ham
mitchellbravo

Postby AltCat » May 14th, 2018, 9:14 am

Someone vanished themselves from the internets, how even possible? :shock:

Like ghosts.. :?
AltCat

Postby akkanero » July 17th, 2018, 2:35 pm

Hello, if anyone can please help me with this.

I'm looking for an old webcomic, I don't remember the plot but I do remember the characters.

There was a blue haired guy who could turn into water, and wore little clothing because it took less effort to turn that into water.
There was a guy who could make futuristic guns/technology come out of his body, but there was blood when he did it.
There was a guy who had scars all over his body and was dating a guy who looks like a cowboy, and I think a guy who healed his scars partially so they stopped hurting.

It was a BL/gay/Yaoi comic with no direct nudity, the blue haired guy turned into water to sneak into some place and steal info or something. Got caught by the guy who either looks like a cowboy or was dating the cowboy. It stopped being produced for some reason but I think it was continued in some form. I remember really liking it but this was so so so long ago when I was just a teenager.

Would love to find this again if anyone knows anything.
akkanero

Postby M-24 » July 30th, 2018, 3:04 am

Hi, I have a bit of a tough one for you guys. Instead of finding a comic I was hoping to find an artist who put her comic on hiatus and deactivated her deviantart and y-gallery accounts.
It's Smackjeeves user Killer-Monkeh (author of Them Dudes). I don't know if she just switched art accounts, stopped drawing all together or just wanted to distance herself from her old artwork, but her art style is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen and I'd hate to be left wondering what happened or miss out on all her progress, even if she never continues her comic again (which would be a shame because it was also gorgeous).
So if anyone knows if she has a new art account or any news of her at all it would be much appreciated. Here's her old deviantart before the most recent one I knew of, and some examples of how her art style looked most recently, as clues.
M-24

Re: Need help finding a comic

Postby M-24 » July 30th, 2018, 4:02 am

hayu wrote:Hi! I have been searching for a comic that i read ages ago on here, i think it was back in 2014/5. For as long as i cab remember, it was a BL about a boy with pale pink hair and he had a special mole/birthmark? The comic was fully coloured, and the author would post very realistic and detailed drawings every now and then. I completely forgot the name, but the authors art style has never left my mind. I am desperately trying to find it, but no luck. So if you know any coloured webcomic that is on this website and it includes a pink haired boy, please let me know. Thank you so much

Sounds like that is Hyacinth (Cyntek) from Names! It's on hiatus, the author seems to be a bit more active on deviantart these days (link in her bio). I suggest following Names on Tapas too in case she ever updates.
M-24

Postby derp man » July 30th, 2018, 9:48 pm

I'm looking for a pokemon/eevee thing that my brother read so I don't have to many details and it might not even be a comic but it's in the same universe as SECC I think, (i don't think cannon) and there where a bunch of spys who where so good they didn't know of each other.

Any ideas?
derp man

Help identifying a comic

Postby Sour91Apple » July 31st, 2018, 4:24 pm

Hi,

A while ago I came across a very interesting webcomic/graphic novel but I can't find it anymore. I can't remember if it was on Smack Jeeves but it probably was since this is where I mostly find comics. The comic is about a guy living in a building complex where a neighbor war starts. All nighbours are fighting and ruining each others lives, and the place becomes crazy and impossible to live in. If I remember correctly a mysterious girl living in the apartment complex tries to help the guy/gives him some tips on how to handle some situations. Anyone knows what the comic is? Sorry I don't remember much more.
Sour91Apple

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion