your day in webcomics

Kick back and chat it up with other Jeeves Smackers.

Re: your day in webcomics

Postby AlasanderCroll » November 15th, 2017, 8:30 pm

Redrew my entire comic and colored it. It looks great now.

http://www.smackjeeves.com/images/uploaded/comics/4/m/t/4mtzxwt1j9cmM.jpeg
Last edited by AlasanderCroll on November 15th, 2017, 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AlasanderCroll

Postby eishiya » November 15th, 2017, 8:31 pm

Could you please not embed large images in this thread, please? You're free to link to it, though!
(Even in a spoiler, it still requires loading a large file.)

My awful day: Today was meant to be update day, but the past week sucked so I didn't have the page even thumbnailed ._. Spent all day trying to thumbnail it. Managed to do that at least, but needless to say, missed my update this week.
Feels super bad, I hope I'll be able to sleep tonight. Losing more sleep is the last thing I need right now. I'll probably update with two pages next week.

Next day edit: Did the page and updated, and did another page. Now I just need to manage to get more thumbnails done in the next few days, so this doesn't happen again.
eishiya

Postby Oly-RRR » November 21st, 2017, 8:44 pm

Actually feeling pretty okay about working on pages right now. That's new. And good! I'll try to make this last. :)
You can't compare shooting a stag with lasers to putting on women's clothing!!! - Liz Carr on Ouch!
You know you're overweight when your stab-vest starts riding up and looking a bit like a crop-top... - Alfie Moore
Oly-RRR

Postby UrbanMysticDee » November 21st, 2017, 9:29 pm

Another beast of a page.
Image Image
Image Image
UrbanMysticDee

Postby Oly-RRR » November 25th, 2017, 7:39 pm

Updated with that page that's been in the state of half-colouredness for AGES. Going to work on the new pages now!! :mrgreen:
You can't compare shooting a stag with lasers to putting on women's clothing!!! - Liz Carr on Ouch!
You know you're overweight when your stab-vest starts riding up and looking a bit like a crop-top... - Alfie Moore
Oly-RRR

Postby JoKeR » November 25th, 2017, 7:49 pm

Ok ...now it seems I have a little buffer ...not much but maybe I can build it up.
Sunday Update is done and waits for release.

This feels good.

Oh, and I'm going to search employment as storyboard artist. I have to stock up my portfolio with storyboard stuff.
I feel pumped and I don't know why. :lol:

-=: jokercologne.deviantart twitter.com/JoKeRcologne joker-cologne.tumblr :=-

Expect the unexpected. Never take anything for granted. Scrutinise everything. Be open-minded. Learn.
JoKeR

Postby mitchellbravo » November 26th, 2017, 8:34 pm

I only updated 4 times so far this whole calendar year. *embarrassed*

I was really busy... but uh... still. Jeez.

And I'm coloring the next scene now, but started putting in foreground figures too large so I need to resketch the background. -_-

Or... maybe I'll just.... ignore the fact that some people will apparently be 10+ feet tall... would anyone truly care?????? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
oly: we draw stories about imaginary people
Do not feet infants to honey under one year of age.
me: Posh, Baby, Sporty, and Scary Ham
robybang: Together they're Spiced Ham
mitchellbravo

Postby Oly-RRR » November 27th, 2017, 5:13 pm

mitchellbravo wrote:I only updated 4 times so far this whole calendar year. *embarrassed*

Same actually... :oops: Oh well, it certainly was a weird year. We'll make the next one better?
Oly-RRR

Postby mitchellbravo » November 27th, 2017, 6:01 pm

Oly-RRR wrote:
mitchellbravo wrote:I only updated 4 times so far this whole calendar year. *embarrassed*

Same actually... :oops: Oh well, it certainly was a weird year. We'll make the next one better?

*tries to fist bump but awkwardly misses, too embarassed to try again*
oly: we draw stories about imaginary people
Do not feet infants to honey under one year of age.
me: Posh, Baby, Sporty, and Scary Ham
robybang: Together they're Spiced Ham
mitchellbravo

Postby UrbanMysticDee » November 27th, 2017, 6:48 pm

Hey, I went like three years with nothing until a couple months ago when I started resurrecting a dead comic from a decade ago (appropriately enough it's about ghosts).

mitchellbravo wrote:Or... maybe I'll just.... ignore the fact that some people will apparently be 10+ feet tall... would anyone truly care?????? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You know, Xerxes was like ten feet tall and he wore an entire jewelry store.
Spoiler! :
Image Image
Image Image
UrbanMysticDee

Postby Oly-RRR » December 7th, 2017, 9:18 pm

Sketching the next scene. Yet to see if batching is paying off. Though Real Life Stuff is getting in the way of drawing a lot right now so I'm going to stick with batching for a few scenes at least.
Oly-RRR

Postby Virtual Wombat » Yesterday, 12:36 pm

I've had a pretty productive weekend, got three cartoons drawn and ready, one of which went up today.

I've also got another one about half way through that I've been working on today, but I'm back to work this evening at 9pm after a week off so things will probably slow down a bit. I'm looking forward to two weeks off over the holidays to try and get ahead if I can.
Aaron | Virtual Wombat Webcomic
W: www.virtualwombat.co.uk

Virtual Wombat

Previous

Return to General Discussion