So, do you have any goals?

Kick back and chat it up with other Jeeves Smackers.

Re: So, do you have any goals?

Postby Pyroman » June 2nd, 2009, 12:48 am

Kazuuu wrote:Pierce my lip to see what it feels like.)


Yeah, I'm going to go with Painful. Very painful.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Pyroman
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: January 28th, 2006, 12:40 am
Location: Australia

Re: So, do you have any goals?

Postby Mr Aids » June 2nd, 2009, 1:19 am

I don't see why you would want metal in your face.

Unless you're a cyborg.
kevansevans wrote:
robybang wrote:Also, it's the internet, people always argue over dumb stuff.

Nuh uh
User avatar
Mr Aids
 
Posts: 5703
Joined: April 9th, 2007, 7:02 pm
Location: STRAYA M8

Re: So, do you have any goals?

Postby gun21 » June 2nd, 2009, 9:48 am

Get a job.


But seeing as this is a state where 20% of the population are unemployed, I guess I better get started on drug dealing.
User avatar
gun21
 
Posts: 3487
Joined: March 7th, 2006, 4:41 pm
Location: NO PLACE FOR HIDEO

Re: So, do you have any goals?

Postby Kazuuu » June 2nd, 2009, 6:45 pm

Pyroman wrote:
Kazuuu wrote:Pierce my lip to see what it feels like.)


Yeah, I'm going to go with Painful. Very painful.

A friend told me the lower lip doesn't hurt at all. If it does, it pretty much only feels like pressure. But the upper lip is a different story.
User avatar
Kazuuu
 
Posts: 59
Joined: March 17th, 2008, 11:32 pm

Re: So, do you have any goals?

Postby AFStaff » June 2nd, 2009, 8:21 pm

2 Years? Not much. 8 Years I hope to be done with my PhD in Chemistry. I'm more of a long term type guy.
User avatar
AFStaff
 
Posts: 66
Joined: November 18th, 2005, 5:13 pm

Re: So, do you have any goals?

Postby Pyroman » June 3rd, 2009, 1:04 am

Kazuuu wrote:
Pyroman wrote:
Kazuuu wrote:Pierce my lip to see what it feels like.)


Yeah, I'm going to go with Painful. Very painful.

A friend told me the lower lip doesn't hurt at all. If it does, it pretty much only feels like pressure. But the upper lip is a different story.


It's all a pain threshold thing. Some people can get piercings and tattoos without breaking a sweat, whilst others are less...uh, cool.
Yeah I'm talking about people who scream and faint.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Pyroman
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: January 28th, 2006, 12:40 am
Location: Australia

Re: So, do you have any goals?

Postby Guest » June 4th, 2009, 5:57 am

I want to learn how to ride a bike and how to use a washing machine. I also want to get through high school, go to college, graduate, become an animator, and then live in Canada. I also want to get laid inside a confessional booth.
Once I've accomplished all of those I can die a happy woman.
Guest
 

Re: So, do you have any goals?

Postby Sonic-ock » June 4th, 2009, 7:40 am

Vanpaia Naito wrote:I want to learn how to ride a bike and how to use a washing machine. I also want to get through high school, go to college, graduate, become an animator, and then live in Canada. I also want to get laid inside a confessional booth.
Once I've accomplished all of those I can die a happy woman.

And you plan to get all this done in two years? Hot damn! that's ambition.

Over the next two years I plan to really get my comic projects off the ground. Over the next two months? I plan to get a tattoo of the great Buddha on my back.
Image
User avatar
Sonic-ock
 
Posts: 5964
Joined: January 16th, 2008, 7:21 pm
Location: AMARILLO TEXAS!

Re: So, do you have any goals?

Postby pockymousie » June 4th, 2009, 9:16 am

Go to college for Creative Writing, IT, and Drama
Go to Japan for a while
Get (a) book(s) published.

And... I dunno. Better than nothing at the moment, right?
Image
http://www.pockymouse.com ^
Creep wrote:Yes. I'm the moonwalking bear.

Warning: Dates in Calendar are closer than they appear.
Ever notice how studying is STUDent and DYING put together?
pockymousie
 
Posts: 113
Joined: December 18th, 2008, 3:06 pm
Location: Hiding in my room

Re: So, do you have any goals?

Postby Guest » June 4th, 2009, 9:48 am

Sonic-ock wrote:
Vanpaia Naito wrote:I want to learn how to ride a bike and how to use a washing machine. I also want to get through high school, go to college, graduate, become an animator, and then live in Canada. I also want to get laid inside a confessional booth.
Once I've accomplished all of those I can die a happy woman.

And you plan to get all this done in two years? Hot damn! that's ambition.

Over the next two years I plan to really get my comic projects off the ground. Over the next two months? I plan to get a tattoo of the great Buddha on my back.



*reads thread*

huh, I didn't notice that this was about goals within two years... well, aside from the school stuff and living in Canada I can probably do the other stuff within two years.
Guest
 

Re: So, do you have any goals?

Postby ryda » August 14th, 2009, 10:07 am

(1) get a job.
(2) go to tokyo.
(3) get a college degree.
(4) be known all around the world!


and when i'm all done, i'll end it all.
for some reason someone called me ryda zero.i liked it and paid the guy three bucks for it.
ryda
 
Posts: 29
Joined: August 5th, 2009, 2:08 pm
Location: spartan village,Norfolk

Re: So, do you have any goals?

Postby trenton_dawn » August 14th, 2009, 10:49 am

If nothing goes wrong, I'll have a degree in Comp Sci in two years, at which point I will attend graduate school.Oh, and I also want to reach 1000 pages in my comic.
Gaia, a fantasy comic
Ghost, an online novel — Sketchbook thread — deviantArt
Need assistance with anything? Feel free to PM me.
Seven Rain wrote:Trenton speaks words of wisdom.
User avatar
trenton_dawn
 
Posts: 2710
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 7:59 pm
Location: Auberdine, Darkshore (Alliance Territory)

Re: So, do you have any goals?

Postby MacSimon » August 14th, 2009, 11:43 am

1) Follow an animator or a 'director' career
2) Make some comics in a local newspaper (strip comics for children :P)
3) With help of a big amount of people, make a movie someday.

..Long term ones.

In this two years, meh, i suppose not failing at school?
I dunno, i'm more a long-term guy.
User avatar
MacSimon
 
Posts: 4481
Joined: February 26th, 2008, 5:47 pm
Location: A planet in space.

Re: So, do you have any goals?

Postby Gibson Twist » August 14th, 2009, 11:58 am

ryda wrote:(1) get a job.
(2) go to tokyo.
(3) get a college degree.
(4) be known all around the world!


and when i'm all done, i'll end it all.


Does this post worry no one else?
User avatar
Gibson Twist
 
Posts: 1748
Joined: August 13th, 2006, 9:38 pm
Location: Lost

Re: So, do you have any goals?

Postby Imi » August 14th, 2009, 1:28 pm

Gibson Twist wrote:
ryda wrote:(1) get a job.
(2) go to tokyo.
(3) get a college degree.
(4) be known all around the world!


and when i'm all done, i'll end it all.


Does this post worry no one else?

Especially given it ends with being 'known all around the world'?

Supervillain?

Myself, I'll still be on a uni course, seeing as I dropped out of the one I was taking. So I'll be finishing off the second year of an English degree, but I will be planning, by that point, in specialising in creative writing/journalism.

I'm on the second draft of a novel, so I want that to be done. Publishing would be nice, and I'll send it off to anywhere I can, but I'm trying not to set being published as a goal. Just finishing a book that's over 80K long for myself, if nothing else, is an achievement. Carving a decent piece of writing out of that in that next couple of years would be great.

I also want to learn how to be a better cook. I didn't start cooking properly until last month and I love it, so I want to be more competent a couple years down the line!
User avatar
Imi
 
Posts: 477
Joined: June 24th, 2008, 3:38 am
Location: Liverpool, lad.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Butterscotch, Flavia-Elric, haganekitsune and 27 guests

cron