Pictures of You 4.0

Kick back and chat it up with other Jeeves Smackers.

Re: Pictures of You 4.0

Postby Seven Rain » July 31st, 2017, 4:32 am

The_Hankerchief wrote:
Spoiler! :
Image

Bruh if you hit the gym real hard and got swole you'd be able to pull off the most legit Sgt. Slaughter.
Image
User avatar
Seven Rain
 
Posts: 23789
Joined: February 21st, 2008, 7:05 am
Location: Nostalgia Town

Re: Pictures of You 4.0

Postby CuteLilPlum » July 31st, 2017, 1:59 pm

me as a neko in last year kawaii kon first day, Misa Amane from deathnote on da 2nd day and Freya from Chobits in da last day lol
Attachments
freya_by_cutelilplum-dbhbne5.jpg
Freya
(84.94 KiB) Not downloaded yet
misa cos p.jpg
Misa Amane
(76.64 KiB) Not downloaded yet
neko.jpg
Neko
neko.jpg (24.13 KiB) Viewed 6688 times
User avatar
CuteLilPlum
 
Posts: 19
Joined: July 13th, 2017, 4:05 pm
Location: somewhere on a Big Island o.O

Re: Pictures of You 4.0

Postby The_Hankerchief » July 31st, 2017, 11:00 pm

Seven Rain wrote:
The_Hankerchief wrote:
Spoiler! :
Image

Bruh if you hit the gym real hard and got swole you'd be able to pull off the most legit Sgt. Slaughter.

You know what, I got five months until I'm back in the States, and MisCon doesn't take place too long after that. Challenge accepted
sanspants wrote:Man, I bet the NSA guys know where to find the best porn.

Sonic-ock wrote:I, the procrastination fairy, am glad to have been a positive influence on the community.
User avatar
The_Hankerchief
 
Posts: 4024
Joined: September 2nd, 2010, 1:59 am
Location: (Insert Johnny Cash's "I've Been Everywhere")

Re: Pictures of You 4.0

Postby Seven Rain » July 31st, 2017, 11:25 pm

CuteLilPlum wrote:me as a neko in last year kawaii kon first day, Misa Amane from deathnote on da 2nd day and Freya from Chobits in da last day lol

Cute!

The_Hankerchief wrote:You know what, I got five months until I'm back in the States, and MisCon doesn't take place too long after that. Challenge accepted

You can do it, soldier. I believe in you.
Image
User avatar
Seven Rain
 
Posts: 23789
Joined: February 21st, 2008, 7:05 am
Location: Nostalgia Town

Re: Pictures of You 4.0

Postby CuteLilPlum » August 2nd, 2017, 2:31 am

Seven Rain wrote:
CuteLilPlum wrote:me as a neko in last year kawaii kon first day, Misa Amane from deathnote on da 2nd day and Freya from Chobits in da last day lol

Cute!

thank you i tried not to be cute lol but it seem i fail
User avatar
CuteLilPlum
 
Posts: 19
Joined: July 13th, 2017, 4:05 pm
Location: somewhere on a Big Island o.O

Re: Pictures of You 4.0

Postby Sonic-ock » August 6th, 2017, 4:10 pm

Ran into Loverofpiggies at my local con!
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Sonic-ock
 
Posts: 5962
Joined: January 16th, 2008, 7:21 pm
Location: AMARILLO TEXAS!

Re: Pictures of You 4.0

Postby Seven Rain » August 6th, 2017, 4:54 pm

BRUH I DON'T WANNA DOWNPLAY YOUR COOL MEET UP BUT WHERE CAN I GET THAT RED RIBBON ARMY HAT.
Image
User avatar
Seven Rain
 
Posts: 23789
Joined: February 21st, 2008, 7:05 am
Location: Nostalgia Town

Re: Pictures of You 4.0

Postby The_Hankerchief » August 6th, 2017, 10:10 pm

Sonic-ock wrote:Ran into Loverofpiggies at my local con!
Image

Say whaaaat.

If you see her again, tell her Hank says howdy!
sanspants wrote:Man, I bet the NSA guys know where to find the best porn.

Sonic-ock wrote:I, the procrastination fairy, am glad to have been a positive influence on the community.
User avatar
The_Hankerchief
 
Posts: 4024
Joined: September 2nd, 2010, 1:59 am
Location: (Insert Johnny Cash's "I've Been Everywhere")

Re: Pictures of You 4.0

Postby Sonic-ock » August 7th, 2017, 8:28 am

Seven Rain wrote:BRUH I DON'T WANNA DOWNPLAY YOUR COOL MEET UP BUT WHERE CAN I GET THAT RED RIBBON ARMY HAT.

I bought mine from a vendor at the con, but here's one on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Ball-Ribb ... B06WRPCVM6
and here's another link, this one actually looks exactly like the one I bought https://shopbspk.com/products/dragonbal ... k-snapback
Image
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Sonic-ock
 
Posts: 5962
Joined: January 16th, 2008, 7:21 pm
Location: AMARILLO TEXAS!

Re: Pictures of You 4.0

Postby UrbanMysticDee » September 15th, 2017, 1:23 pm

Image
If I had $94 I would definitely get that jacket. But I got to save up for new glasses.
Image Image
Image
Image Image
User avatar
UrbanMysticDee
 
Posts: 3910
Joined: March 13th, 2010, 12:33 am

Re: Pictures of You 4.0

Postby Sonic-ock » September 15th, 2017, 7:20 pm

That is a nice jacket, and i don't know if you know this, but you appear to be trapped is some manner of void.
Image
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Sonic-ock
 
Posts: 5962
Joined: January 16th, 2008, 7:21 pm
Location: AMARILLO TEXAS!

Re: Pictures of You 4.0

Postby mitchellbravo » September 15th, 2017, 7:54 pm

I want an iron-on patch version of that picture, and a garment to display & wear it on. You look really good & happy.
oly: we draw stories about imaginary people
Image
Do not feet infants to honey under one year of age.
me: Posh, Baby, Sporty, and Scary Ham
robybang: Together they're Spiced Ham
User avatar
mitchellbravo
 
Posts: 6438
Joined: October 11th, 2010, 1:31 pm
Location: too tired

Re: Pictures of You 4.0

Postby The_Hankerchief » September 15th, 2017, 11:31 pm

UrbanMysticDee wrote:Image
If I had $94 I would definitely get that jacket. But I got to save up for new glasses.

I dig the coat. Looks good, man!
sanspants wrote:Man, I bet the NSA guys know where to find the best porn.

Sonic-ock wrote:I, the procrastination fairy, am glad to have been a positive influence on the community.
User avatar
The_Hankerchief
 
Posts: 4024
Joined: September 2nd, 2010, 1:59 am
Location: (Insert Johnny Cash's "I've Been Everywhere")

Re: Pictures of You 4.0

Postby tentacletomato » October 25th, 2017, 11:32 pm

I don't take too many selfies these days, but here's a semi-recent one;;
Image
Image
User avatar
tentacletomato
 
Posts: 39
Joined: March 27th, 2016, 7:44 pm

Re: Pictures of You 4.0

Postby mitchellbravo » October 26th, 2017, 5:44 am

You are a gray and white minus sign in a circle on a clear layer.
oly: we draw stories about imaginary people
Image
Do not feet infants to honey under one year of age.
me: Posh, Baby, Sporty, and Scary Ham
robybang: Together they're Spiced Ham
User avatar
mitchellbravo
 
Posts: 6438
Joined: October 11th, 2010, 1:31 pm
Location: too tired

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests