Creepypasta

Kick back and chat it up with other Jeeves Smackers.

Re: Creepypasta

Postby NoDanico » August 11th, 2011, 9:40 am

Good science, I started reading this stuff last night and it killed four hours of my time before I even realized it. Confound you, Internet. You distracted me from real life once again! *Shakes fist at sky*
Seeds of Magic, Book One of the Metus Saga- Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Kobo
User avatar
NoDanico
 
Posts: 144
Joined: July 3rd, 2011, 11:39 pm

Re: Creepypasta

Postby Extreme5000 » August 14th, 2011, 3:17 pm

:lol: Me too. But seriously, I'm addicted on creepypasta. However (I'm not bragging or anything), but I read so well and fast I finish the Ben story in half an hour to an hour. Obviously the Ben story is the longest pasta I've ever found, so I usually finish others in 10-25 minutes.
Image

I have a Shotgun, your argument is invalid.

HAHAHA
Like hell I'm clicking on that.
Porn viruses ahoy!
User avatar
Extreme5000
 
Posts: 370
Joined: February 24th, 2011, 6:54 pm
Location: In Jadasuable's Dorm, Chilling With Ben

Re: Creepypasta

Postby Extreme5000 » August 20th, 2011, 1:45 pm

Bumpity bump?
Image

I have a Shotgun, your argument is invalid.

HAHAHA
Like hell I'm clicking on that.
Porn viruses ahoy!
User avatar
Extreme5000
 
Posts: 370
Joined: February 24th, 2011, 6:54 pm
Location: In Jadasuable's Dorm, Chilling With Ben

Re: Creepypasta

Postby lilmisanimegurl97 » August 21st, 2011, 5:19 am

Squidward's Suicide isn't my 'fav', but it's def the scariest! SO SCARY AND KOWAI!

but the first one i red was the pokemon black... with the ghost... idk it was way too tldr.

And yeah they are scary! Din't you kno they are REAL??
Image
User avatar
lilmisanimegurl97
 
Posts: 15
Joined: August 21st, 2011, 1:51 am

Re: Creepypasta

Postby NoDanico » August 21st, 2011, 9:59 pm

I read the Animal Crossing one and am not sure I can ever play that game the same way again.
User avatar
NoDanico
 
Posts: 144
Joined: July 3rd, 2011, 11:39 pm

Re: Creepypasta

Postby Extreme5000 » August 30th, 2011, 6:30 am

lilmisanimegurl97 wrote:Squidward's Suicide isn't my 'fav', but it's def the scariest! SO SCARY AND KOWAI!

but the first one i red was the pokemon black... with the ghost... idk it was way too tldr.

And yeah they are scary! Din't you kno they are REAL??


Well...I've been interested in the paranormal at A young age. Which ones are you talking about?

NoDanico wrote:I read the Animal Crossing one and am not sure I can ever play that game the same way again.


I read it, didn't come close to a shiver. I'll say, it scared me a little bit. Luckily I have horrible memory, so I'd forget about it...OR NOT?
Image

I have a Shotgun, your argument is invalid.

HAHAHA
Like hell I'm clicking on that.
Porn viruses ahoy!
User avatar
Extreme5000
 
Posts: 370
Joined: February 24th, 2011, 6:54 pm
Location: In Jadasuable's Dorm, Chilling With Ben

Re: Creepypasta

Postby NoDanico » August 30th, 2011, 1:58 pm

Extreme5000 wrote:I read it, didn't come close to a shiver. I'll say, it scared me a little bit. Luckily I have horrible memory, so I'd forget about it...OR NOT?

Not scarey, just a freekie way of looking at it. Nook always seemed weird but that was just over the top.
Seeds of Magic, Book One of the Metus Saga- Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Kobo
User avatar
NoDanico
 
Posts: 144
Joined: July 3rd, 2011, 11:39 pm

Re: Creepypasta

Postby Extreme5000 » August 30th, 2011, 2:45 pm

NoDanico wrote:
Extreme5000 wrote:I read it, didn't come close to a shiver. I'll say, it scared me a little bit. Luckily I have horrible memory, so I'd forget about it...OR NOT?

Not scarey, just a freekie way of looking at it. Nook always seemed weird but that was just over the top.


Yeah...
Image

I have a Shotgun, your argument is invalid.

HAHAHA
Like hell I'm clicking on that.
Porn viruses ahoy!
User avatar
Extreme5000
 
Posts: 370
Joined: February 24th, 2011, 6:54 pm
Location: In Jadasuable's Dorm, Chilling With Ben

Re: Creepypasta

Postby NeonHueGoggles » September 6th, 2011, 4:00 pm

First Creepypasta I knowingly read was the one about the Lavender Town suicide theme. Yeah, it was freaky, but only because I was playing the actual Lavender Town theme via Youtube. Jeeze, that still creeps the ever loving ducky out of me. ;_;

But my favorite Creepypasta is most definetly Slenderman. The dude just creeps...and stalks...and stares...and haunts...

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/ ... 31j92o.png

And he's oddly incredibly hot and sexy. :P
A mummy, a wizard, and an alien walk into a bar...http://clicheconflict.smackjeeves.com/
This sheet will get better. :D http://galaxeyexonea.smackjeeves.com/
And in turn, I shall stare at you(r comics). O_O
User avatar
NeonHueGoggles
 
Posts: 2
Joined: September 2nd, 2011, 3:36 pm

Re: Creepypasta

Postby Extreme5000 » September 10th, 2011, 11:13 am

HOLY FUCK

When I read this, I came here to post I got headaches as a kid when I was a kid playin' Red/Blue! When I was in 3rd grade I could barely do my damn math work because of that song. And you mention it? WTF. Also, it's real. Very. Real.
Image

I have a Shotgun, your argument is invalid.

HAHAHA
Like hell I'm clicking on that.
Porn viruses ahoy!
User avatar
Extreme5000
 
Posts: 370
Joined: February 24th, 2011, 6:54 pm
Location: In Jadasuable's Dorm, Chilling With Ben

Re: Creepypasta

Postby Rinncake » January 22nd, 2012, 12:57 pm

I found smile dog the scariest, it was my first as well. The picture is really scary. I get freaked out easily so I try not to read them, but it's so addictive ><
Rinncake
 

Re: Creepypasta

Postby TerminalMontage » February 19th, 2012, 2:36 am

Image
Image
User avatar
TerminalMontage
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: July 24th, 2008, 7:19 pm
Location: Somewhere in America

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests