Let's Vent

A board designated for discussion of personal issues.
Forum rules
Due to the often sensitive nature of the discussions occurring in Life Issues, we ask that you be particularly considerate and respectful toward posters here. Violation of this request will be considered a violation of the rules.

Re: Let's Vent

Postby Seven Rain » November 13th, 2017, 1:16 pm

I don't fucking need this today brain, fuck you. Fuck everything.
Spoiler! :
Seeing stories and videos of cats and kittens found almost frozen solid in the snow and being saved. It instantly reminded me of the cat I saw dead in the winter a year or two ago and now I not only get to have that horrible memory but constant guilt over the fact that I now know there could've been a chance to save it. I fucking hate this planet. I hate thinking about innocent people and creatures suffering, it's constantly weighing on me, even thinking about potential suffering I have no reason to think about. It's all a reminder of the many reasons it's impossible for me to even take religion into consideration again.
Seven Rain

Postby mitchellbravo » November 15th, 2017, 7:01 am

I'm, like, entirely beat. Every night this week I've gotten to bed just a smidgeling too late and had exhausting dreams about work. Every day I've come home and not been able to get anything done once I come through the house door. the only way to accomplish anything is by going to the local library right after work and doing things there, which I may have to do again today hwoever badly I don't want to.
I foolishly thought after I handed in my huge project last week that that would be the end of the overwhelmedness, but instead I've just had a more diverse array of tasks come up that need taking care of.
The sun setting early as it does doesn't help, because it just makes me want to go to bed, so the window of time to possibly do anything is even more diminished.
oly: we draw stories about imaginary people
Do not feet infants to honey under one year of age.
me: Posh, Baby, Sporty, and Scary Ham
robybang: Together they're Spiced Ham
mitchellbravo

Postby Oly-RRR » November 15th, 2017, 6:07 pm

mitchellbravo wrote:I'm, like, entirely beat.

Hugs, just hugs. But seriously, autumns are tough, don't be too hard on yourself.

I have a similar thing, each day I think "ooh today I'll do more than my bare minimum" and then it just never happens for a variety of reasons. BUT. It doesn't mean it'll always be like that.
You can't compare shooting a stag with lasers to putting on women's clothing!!! - Liz Carr on Ouch!
You know you're overweight when your stab-vest starts riding up and looking a bit like a crop-top... - Alfie Moore
Oly-RRR

Postby mitchellbravo » November 15th, 2017, 8:04 pm

Oly-RRR wrote:
mitchellbravo wrote:I'm, like, entirely beat.

Hugs, just hugs. But seriously, autumns are tough, don't be too hard on yourself.

I have a similar thing, each day I think "ooh today I'll do more than my bare minimum" and then it just never happens for a variety of reasons. BUT. It doesn't mean it'll always be like that.

So happy to see you posting!!!! <3 <3 <3 And thanks, I needed this advice. Too many things are coming up and it feels like obligation whack-a-mole. The minute I think I'm getting a little ahead and can maybe rest a bit, I realize I totally forgot some other tedious, time consuming task. :roll: :roll: :(
mitchellbravo

Postby Seven Rain » December 4th, 2017, 1:25 am

Earlier while drawing my thumb started to twitch uncontrollably and sporadically. It wasn't violent or constant, but it's noticeable and frequent enough to fuck with my drawing.
I decided to try and take a break from using my right hand for the rest of the day, opting to watch stuff or go places instead of drawing or playing games, only rarely checking the internet for a couple minutes, but it's still happening. Even when I'm not doing anything with my hand, my thumb twitches randomly.

It sounds minor but it's really hindering my ability to get shit done, and I hate that because I've been falling back into bad procrastination habits as it is. If this isn't gone by tomorrow I'm gonna get really worried. I feel like this has happened to me in the past but I don't remember it happening all day or anything. I really don't want to go to the doctor for this. Ugh.
Seven Rain

Postby mitchellbravo » December 5th, 2017, 7:15 am

I'm only in school for a handful more days and really wish I could just enjoy it and appreciate everything that I'm going to miss once I leave but I'm just so goddamn tired and feel so burned out, I need like multiple consecutive days off where I don't have to go anywhere and I haven't had that and won't have it until after things have wrapped up. I feel like I'm not putting my best effort into stuff I have to hand in to my class and I hate how exhausted I feel when I look at the calendar and see, yet again, that it's only Tuesday...
mitchellbravo

Postby UrbanMysticDee » December 5th, 2017, 3:58 pm

mitchellbravo wrote:I'm only in school for a handful more days and really wish I could just enjoy it and appreciate everything that I'm going to miss once I leave but I'm just so goddamn tired and feel so burned out, I need like multiple consecutive days off where I don't have to go anywhere and I haven't had that and won't have it until after things have wrapped up. I feel like I'm not putting my best effort into stuff I have to hand in to my class and I hate how exhausted I feel when I look at the calendar and see, yet again, that it's only Tuesday...

The only nightmares I ever have are being in school. I'm old enough, I don't want to still be in school. I usually wind up killing people in those dreams.

Unfortunately it looks like those dreams were prophetic, because it looks like I'll probably go back to school to study some sort of computer shit to escape retail. I'm just so tired from working six days a week that I haven't even looked at what school or what program or what classes. I can't wait for Christmas to be over so my hours get cut. I'll miss the money, but my body needs a break.
Image Image
Image Image
UrbanMysticDee

Previous

Return to Life Issues