Let's Vent

A board designated for discussion of personal issues.
Forum rules
Due to the often sensitive nature of the discussions occurring in Life Issues, we ask that you be particularly considerate and respectful toward posters here. Violation of this request will be considered a violation of the rules.

Re: Let's Vent

Postby SuperBiasedMan » May 15th, 2009, 9:30 am

What I usually do is take in the heat energy that's in the room and then release that outside the room, thereby cooling the room.
Snuffan and on a separate occasion, my dad wrote:"don´t be a girls who needs a man, be the girl a man need"

SuperBiasedMan

Postby avian-reader » May 15th, 2009, 1:49 pm

SuperBiasedMan wrote:What I usually do is take in the heat energy that's in the room and then release that outside the room, thereby cooling the room.

Do you find that relaxes you?
Got questions about autism? Feel free to ask :)
avian-reader

Postby X4I » May 15th, 2009, 2:35 pm

Though i had planned to spend my afternoon doing laundry and highlights for my next comic, Tezzle's Deadpool thread gave me the irresistible urge to read those comics again..
The result: i haven't done squat today. I even forgot to buy foodstuffs for dinner..

-deep breath-
"Oh well.."
-returns to reading comics-
"They called me mad, and I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me."
Nathaniel Lee

X4I

Postby Vitotamito » May 15th, 2009, 2:47 pm

Why do I have to make the first move? Why don't women just come to me, fall in love, have a kid, and be miserable the rest of our lives? I'm too lazy to be that proactive.
Sonic-ock wrote:Prepare yourself for the gay adventures of Kuro the dragonwolf and Shiro the wolfdragon.

Vitotamito

Postby Trauma » May 15th, 2009, 2:50 pm

In this past week I had an existential crisis and started asking everyone what I meant for them for no apparent reason. i just needed to know...the responses were quite heart warming...and made me feel like a jerk...so everything is back to normal now...kind of...
Trauma

Postby Vitotamito » May 15th, 2009, 2:55 pm

Trauma wrote:In this past week I had an existential crisis and started asking everyone what I meant for them for no apparent reason. i just needed to know...the responses were quite heart warming...and made me feel like a jerk...so everything is back to normal now...kind of...

My best friend's going through this sort of thing right now, and I just don't get the point. Why care what people think of you? And when I tell him this he's like, "You just wouldn't understand." Apparently not.

Any suggestions as to what to say?
Sonic-ock wrote:Prepare yourself for the gay adventures of Kuro the dragonwolf and Shiro the wolfdragon.

Vitotamito

Postby Trauma » May 15th, 2009, 2:56 pm

Just tell him what he wants to know...it made me stop... :?
Trauma

Postby SuperBiasedMan » May 15th, 2009, 3:44 pm

avian-reader wrote:
SuperBiasedMan wrote:What I usually do is take in the heat energy that's in the room and then release that outside the room, thereby cooling the room.

Do you find that relaxes you?

Not really, what usually relaxes me is making obscure puns and jokes that tend to go over people's heads because I seem so serious.
Snuffan and on a separate occasion, my dad wrote:"don´t be a girls who needs a man, be the girl a man need"

SuperBiasedMan

Postby tezzle » May 15th, 2009, 4:04 pm

X4I wrote:Though i had planned to spend my afternoon doing laundry and highlights for my next comic, Tezzle's Deadpool thread gave me the irresistible urge to read those comics again..
The result: i haven't done squat today. I even forgot to buy foodstuffs for dinner..

-deep breath-
"Oh well.."
-returns to reading comics-

Sorry about that. Deadpool's gospel must be spread. And that gospel is...Deadpool's awesome.

Anyhow, um...venting...I dunno. I take a lot of things in stride, and usually if it pisses me off, it's only for short periods of time. Lately I was pissed at my friend Dylan. Months ago he convinces me & my buddy Steve to go to prom, and he promised to get us dates. Cut to a month before the prom. No dates, but we actually manned up & found our own. THEN he screws up AGAIN by getting a date who already had a ride planned out with a bunch of her friends, and along with her date, which turned out to be Dylan, the limo was full. So now it's just me & Steve & our dates all piling into Steve's car. Now we have to sign up for tables, and he has yet to talk to his date about THAT to ensure we can all sit at the same table. Yesterday was the day to start signing up. I hope there'll be a table open for at least 6 come Monday, or I will personally go Deadpool all over Dylan & his procrastinating ass.
I'm Tooch now.
tezzle

Postby pooppoop » May 15th, 2009, 4:49 pm

Vitotamito wrote:
Trauma wrote:In this past week I had an existential crisis and started asking everyone what I meant for them for no apparent reason. i just needed to know...the responses were quite heart warming...and made me feel like a jerk...so everything is back to normal now...kind of...

My best friend's going through this sort of thing right now, and I just don't get the point. Why care what people think of you? And when I tell him this he's like, "You just wouldn't understand." Apparently not.

Any suggestions as to what to say?

ask if getting the wrong answer will make him kill himself or something, and regardless, say that before he offs himself or someone does that for him, can you have his (insert expensive item here)!!!!

sarcastic jokes like that relieve my stress XD

Hey i think i did it right. My 3rd banner... i like it! Its an action, its a comedy.
pooppoop

Postby K I R A » May 15th, 2009, 4:51 pm

The only thing I have to "vent" about right now is how millions of fanboys are getting their beloved Pokemon Gold / Silver remakes, but are still complaining.

"OMG WHY IS THERE A NEW CHARACTER!!!!????!!!"
K I R A

Postby Raikana » May 15th, 2009, 9:58 pm

So today, when we were out to dinner, I went to use the restroom and I encountered my greatest public restroom nightmare. It was a little room with just two stalls and one sink and when I went in, there were these two preteen/barely teen girls standing in front of the sink, chatting and like...doing their makeup or something. And it took them forever (in restroom time) to finish and finally get out of the bathroom. Why do girls have to go to the bathroom in groups and why Why WHY must they talk the whole time they're in a public restroom? You don't carry on shouted conversations through your bathroom door at home, I hope, so why in public? GAH! :x
Raikana

Postby Vinuu » May 16th, 2009, 12:44 am

K I R A wrote:The only thing I have to "vent" about right now is how millions of fanboys are getting their beloved Pokemon Gold / Silver remakes, but are still complaining.

I feel so sorry for the new character. Almost everyone hates because ZOMG SHE NOT CRYSTAl GRL!!1 D<<< SHE REDNEK WHOR LOLL!!!1 :x :x :x :x etc.
Vinuu

Postby K I R A » May 16th, 2009, 12:45 am

Vinuu wrote:
K I R A wrote:The only thing I have to "vent" about right now is how millions of fanboys are getting their beloved Pokemon Gold / Silver remakes, but are still complaining.

I feel so sorry for the new character. Almost everyone hates because ZOMG SHE NOT CRYSTAl GRL!!1 D<<< SHE REDNEK WHOR LOLL!!!1 :x :x :x :x etc.

inorite
Though, some people lighten up when they figure out that Gold and Silver didn't even have a female character. <_<
K I R A

Postby Vinuu » May 16th, 2009, 12:52 am

K I R A wrote:
Vinuu wrote:

inorite
Though, some people lighten up when they figure out that Gold and Silver didn't even have a female character. <_<
Vinuu

PreviousNext

Return to Life Issues