Let's Vent

A board designated for discussion of personal issues.
Forum rules
Due to the often sensitive nature of the discussions occurring in Life Issues, we ask that you be particularly considerate and respectful toward posters here. Violation of this request will be considered a violation of the rules.

Re: Let's Vent

Postby Guest » May 20th, 2009, 10:40 am

gun21 wrote:
Vanpaia Naito wrote:Why is Starbucks coffee so expensive?? I mean, 3 dollars for a frappucino?? Do they put gold in your beverages????
WTF

Why do people go to Starbucks? That place has no soul, and the atmosphere is so thick with smugness.

wh-what??.... Starbucks is filled with nice people! *A*

Postby avian-reader » May 20th, 2009, 2:25 pm

gun21 wrote:
Vanpaia Naito wrote:Why is Starbucks coffee so expensive?? I mean, 3 dollars for a frappucino?? Do they put gold in your beverages????
WTF

Why do people go to Starbucks? That place has no soul, and the atmosphere is so thick with smugness. I'll stick with the local shop owned by the guy who's beard keeps dipping into the cup.

I've gotta admit, I don't really like any of those kinda coffee shops. It feels they want to get you in there just to take your money and shove you out the door as soon as possible, I feel like I'm on a production line. My personal favourite is office coffee, you know, the stuff in the glass jug. I could drink that stuff black, but I can't touch instant, even with a gallon mug milk and pile of sugar. Weird, but hey. I also love gren tea : )
Got questions about autism? Feel free to ask :)
avian-reader

Postby Vitotamito » May 20th, 2009, 5:44 pm

gun21 wrote:
WTF

Why do people go to Starbucks? That place has no soul, and the atmosphere is so thick with smugness. I'll stick with the local shop owned by the guy who's beard keeps dipping into the cup.

High fuckin' five.

If there's one thing I could rant in here about, it's everywhere I can't stand going because of smug assholes. Starbucks being one of the tops of my list. I went in with someone from work and ordered a hot chocolate with no whipped cream or anything, and they looked at me like I was an alien, and they were CONFUSED as to how to make it. And everyone in the store was looking at me as well, like, because I didn't order a fancy coffee, I wasn't allowed to be there. The woman behind me in line actually laughed when I said Hot Chocolate. Ugh, I should have expected it though, I was in Howell.
Sonic-ock wrote:Prepare yourself for the gay adventures of Kuro the dragonwolf and Shiro the wolfdragon.

Vitotamito

Postby gun21 » May 21st, 2009, 3:51 pm

Vitotamito wrote:High fuckin' five. Ugh, I should have expected it though, I was in Howell.

Then stay away from the Dairy Queen in Howell. That's where the red hat society hangs out.
gun21

Postby Vitotamito » May 21st, 2009, 7:50 pm

gun21 wrote:
Vitotamito wrote:High fuckin' five. Ugh, I should have expected it though, I was in Howell.

Then stay away from the Dairy Queen in Howell. That's where the red hat society hangs out.

Ha, my Grandma is part of the Red Hat society. But she's 90 and a Polio survivor and totally awesome. I've never seen her do anything Red hat related either.

My friends work at the Brighton DQ anyway and give me stuff for discounts, so I have no need to go to Howell. The only good thing to come of Howell is the Harry Potter festivals they had. Those were pretty rockin'.

Venting now? I PULLED AN ALL-NIGHTER ON MY ANIMATION, ONLY TO FIND IT WASN'T DUE TODAY, BUT NEXT TUESDAY! BWARGLEFLARGLEYARGLEDARGLE!
Sonic-ock wrote:Prepare yourself for the gay adventures of Kuro the dragonwolf and Shiro the wolfdragon.

Vitotamito

Postby Vinuu » May 22nd, 2009, 2:22 am

today my maths class (again) were in the IT lab doing an assignment
some loser who doesn't understand the meaning of pants and *UNDER*wear sat next to me
he smelt so bad
and my eyes started to sting
i swear half my classmates do drugs or something and come in stoned or whatever
a few times i've been sitting in class when a horrible smell would reach my nose and my eyes would start hurting
UghHH
HATEe
Vinuu

Postby Guest » May 28th, 2009, 7:56 am

I hate Mpreg aka male pregnancy.

I mean, do do the guys love each other so much that they need a baaaybeeeee????? ARGH They're men you fangirls, MEN.

They have a penis not a vagina. It's bad enough that the guys you draw look like girls but do you really need to make them pregnant???

why?

WHY?

WHY??

WHY?????

Postby gun21 » May 28th, 2009, 8:58 am

Vanpaia Naito wrote: They have a penis not a vagina. It's bad enough that the guys you draw look like girls but do you really need to make them pregnant???

That guy on Oprah got a baby, WHY DA HELL NOT MA UKES?
gun21

Postby SuperBiasedMan » May 28th, 2009, 11:36 am

Vanpaia Naito wrote:I hate Mpreg aka male pregnancy.

I mean, do do the guys love each other so much that they need a baaaybeeeee????? ARGH They're men you fangirls, MEN.

They have a penis not a vagina. It's bad enough that the guys you draw look like girls but do you really need to make them pregnant???

why?

WHY?

WHY??

WHY?????

That was really freaky, until the third sentence of that post I didn't get that you were talking about drawings.
Snuffan and on a separate occasion, my dad wrote:"don´t be a girls who needs a man, be the girl a man need"

SuperBiasedMan

Postby Pyroman » May 29th, 2009, 12:40 am

SuperBiasedMan wrote:
Vanpaia Naito wrote:I hate Mpreg aka male pregnancy.

why?

WHY?

WHY??

WHY?????

That was really freaky, until the third sentence of that post I didn't get that you were talking about drawings.

Yeah I was confused as to what the hell you were talking about until the last part, haha.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Pyroman

Postby tezzle » May 29th, 2009, 11:24 am

Mpreg art just furthers my theory that anime fan-girls are subconsciously lesbians.
- The men look exactly like girls
- These "men" most of the time are gay, but these other men also look like women, so technically they're straight, but wait, they're not, since they're both women-looking, so they're both male lesbians, which just further enforces my insane theories I'm making up on the spot.
- They can apparently get pregnant.

It's all there! Black and white, clear as crystal! You STOLE Fizzy-Lifting Drinks! You BUMPED into the ceiling, which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get NOTHING!!! You lose! GOOD DAY, SIR!

...What was I talking about? Oh right! Mpreg art...yeah, that's weird stuff. *shrug* But to each their own.
I'm Tooch now.
tezzle

Postby Vinuu » May 30th, 2009, 1:25 am

I'm playing pokemon rangers and this stupid plusle or minun or whatever it is stalks me and now has formed an EMOTIONAL BOND with my character and i said out loud GROSS because i HATE plusle's and i dont want it following me around because they're just stupid pikachu rip offs made just to be SUPA KAWAII and i hate them i dont want it i want to release it because all it does is piss off other pokemon
i wish houndoom had ripped its stupid ugly head off
Vinuu

Postby avian-reader » May 30th, 2009, 2:54 am

Vinuu wrote:I'm playing pokemon rangers and this stupid plusle or minun or whatever it is stalks me and now has formed an EMOTIONAL BOND with my character and i said out loud GROSS because i HATE plusle's and i dont want it following me around because they're just stupid pikachu rip offs made just to be SUPA KAWAII and i hate them i dont want it i want to release it because all it does is piss off other pokemon
i wish houndoom had ripped its stupid ugly head off

Great, so they have stalkers in the pokemon games too. Now in court they can blame it on the videogames I suppose, lol.
Got questions about autism? Feel free to ask :)
avian-reader

Postby Momentosis » May 30th, 2009, 3:19 am

Regarding music, I hate it when people say "Isn't that old?" when I'm playing my music.

-____-
Momentosis
Scrooge

Postby Mr Aids » May 30th, 2009, 6:28 am

Momentosis wrote:Regarding music, I hate it when people say "Isn't that old?" when I'm playing my music.

-____-

And then you hit them with your cane!

Ah, good times.
kevansevans wrote:
robybang wrote:Also, it's the internet, people always argue over dumb stuff.

Nuh uh
Mr Aids

PreviousNext

Return to Life Issues