Let's Vent

A board designated for discussion of personal issues.
Forum rules
Due to the often sensitive nature of the discussions occurring in Life Issues, we ask that you be particularly considerate and respectful toward posters here. Violation of this request will be considered a violation of the rules.

Let's Vent

Postby Twilight. t. Kitsune » May 14th, 2009, 2:09 pm

very easy.
Let it all out no matter what. And no bringing anyone else down. The one rule here (besides the SJF rules) Is help people fell better. Try to help out each other. <.< and yes i know My spelling Sux. But I've been working on it Alot

So who want to go first?
Twilight. t. Kitsune

Re: Let's Vent

Postby Gouda » May 14th, 2009, 4:12 pm

Because the last one of these went so well, didn't it?
this is my home now.
see you around.
Gouda

Postby Vitotamito » May 14th, 2009, 5:14 pm

Gouda wrote:Because the last one of these went so well, didn't it?

I'm going to help you "fell" better. Here, have some internet padding.

Aaaand Blah. I have Heart Burn!
Sonic-ock wrote:Prepare yourself for the gay adventures of Kuro the dragonwolf and Shiro the wolfdragon.

Vitotamito

Postby Admin » May 14th, 2009, 5:22 pm

The rules for this forum aren't up yet, but I'll say it now. Disrespect of others will especially not be tolerated here. If you're not here to support the author's posting intentions, then don't post at all.
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Irrisorie » May 14th, 2009, 7:09 pm

Agreeing with Dan, there.

But vent? I dunno. I guess I can say that not much bad has happened lately :B
Today, a 30 year old substitute teacher told me to "chill" in a sharp, degrading voice which instantly enraged me. I just think it's disrespectful, especially considering that she ISN'T one of my peers.
Darn them too-hip-for-life wannabes.
(I honestly believe that she should also be a little more self-respecting.)
Irrisorie

Postby TacoTotes » May 14th, 2009, 8:50 pm

Irrisorie wrote:Agreeing with Dan, there.

But vent? I dunno. I guess I can say that not much bad has happened lately :B
Today, a 30 year old substitute teacher told me to "chill" in a sharp, degrading voice which instantly enraged me. I just think it's disrespectful, especially considering that she ISN'T one of my peers.
Darn them too-hip-for-life wannabes.
(I honestly believe that she should also be a little more self-respecting.)

Well, I can't say much until I know the whole story. What were you doing that caused her to tell you to chill?

I guess I'm not fully understanding, I don't mean to be at all disrespectful, but would you feel better if one of your peers told you to chill? The term chill has been around for awhile, and seeing that she's 30, that's part of her generations make up. I see "Chill" as being a little less harsh than, "settle DOWN!!".

As a teacher, I don't think it's the best choice of words, but it could have been worse. Then again, we don't have both sides.
TacoTotes

Postby pooppoop » May 14th, 2009, 9:17 pm

venting eh? ok, so hows this

I CANT STAND THAT DAMN TWILIGHT SERIES... the whole thing ruined vampires! the only thing that would have made it any better is if Blade was in the series or if Cartman and the Ginger Separatist Movement were in the stories killing vampires... Even pride and prejudice was better, why? because someone made the series Pride and Prejudice and Zombies!!!!! thus proving zombies make everything better, maybe even vampires... how bout vampire zombies, that way killing them would be impossible, because vampires would die but come back to life as the living dead!

[/rant of how much twilight sucks though i went off topic] did i vent right?

Hey i think i did it right. My 3rd banner... i like it! Its an action, its a comedy.
pooppoop

Postby Twilight. t. Kitsune » May 14th, 2009, 10:02 pm

you vented perfectly

and FUCKING TWILIGHT SEIRES UESED MAH NAME ;-; now everyone asked me if I saw the movie every time I talk about spriteing. It's just not fair. They Ruined a perfectly good name for me.

Oh and Zombies rule Go Zombies
Twilight. t. Kitsune

Postby pooppoop » May 14th, 2009, 11:34 pm

Also... why cant my 100% custom sprites look as decent as the one in my sig O.O

All i did was edit hair and sword to make my character, but still (suits the closest thing i could find to natural clothes he is supposed to has)

i epically fail at spriting

Hey i think i did it right. My 3rd banner... i like it! Its an action, its a comedy.
pooppoop

Postby tokuku » May 15th, 2009, 12:08 am

the dude from twilight is so dreamy.......-_-
tokuku

Postby Creep » May 15th, 2009, 12:10 am

Twilight. t. Kitsune wrote:you vented perfectly

and FUCKING TWILIGHT SEIRES UESED MAH NAME ;-; now everyone asked me if I saw the movie every time I talk about spriteing. It's just not fair. They Ruined a perfectly good name for me.

Oh and Zombies rule Go Zombies

Call yourself; Crepuscule. Same meaning. More interesting choice of letters in my opinion.

pooppoop wrote:Also... why cant my 100% custom sprites look as decent as the one in my sig O.O

All i did was edit hair and sword to make my character, but still (suits the closest thing i could find to natural clothes he is supposed to has)

i epically fail at spriting

Practice makes perfect.
Creep

Postby Sai » May 15th, 2009, 3:13 am

Venting? Hrmmm.

I would really like to play Persona 4 right now. But my asswipe of an ex-roommate/friend took it with him after I kicked him out. But that's okay, I don't want him to read my private MSN chatlogs ever again.
Sai

Postby Vinuu » May 15th, 2009, 3:20 am

So today in maths these stupid girls and a boy were swiping eachothers mobile phones for some reason. And, like, while most of us were trying to learn they were just like talking heaps and one of the girls got up and was like trying to grab the phone the guy had (which I guess was hers). So the teacher told them off a little bit. They kept going.
One of the other girls in my class- one who actually wanted to LEARN- was like, "can you guys, like, just give eachother back their phones?" and one of the moronic girls in the group was like, "CAN U LIKE JUST MIND UR OWN BUSINESS".
I tried to say; "it's a bit hard to when you're so loud" but I don't think anyone heard me because the teacher was telling the girls off.

They kept going until the lesson ended.
They're the same girls who say "I CAN'T DO THIS I REALLY JUST CAN'T" to every single maths problem that comes up. Hmm, I wonder why you can't do it?
And the thing is, they tend to say CNAT DO IT!!11 when the teachers trying to tell everyone how to do it.
UGH
I hate my maths class, but I get good marks in it so I guess I'll just take the good with the bad.
Vinuu

Postby Guest » May 15th, 2009, 3:48 am

It's 20 more days before my summer vacation ends. I've been drawing a lot these past 2 months but I haven't improved at all!!

RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Postby avian-reader » May 15th, 2009, 8:07 am

Vinuu wrote:So today in maths these stupid girls and a boy were swiping eachothers mobile phones for some reason. And, like, while most of us were trying to learn they were just like talking heaps and one of the girls got up and was like trying to grab the phone the guy had (which I guess was hers). So the teacher told them off a little bit. They kept going.
One of the other girls in my class- one who actually wanted to LEARN- was like, "can you guys, like, just give eachother back their phones?" and one of the moronic girls in the group was like, "CAN U LIKE JUST MIND UR OWN BUSINESS".
I tried to say; "it's a bit hard to when you're so loud" but I don't think anyone heard me because the teacher was telling the girls off.

They kept going until the lesson ended.
They're the same girls who say "I CAN'T DO THIS I REALLY JUST CAN'T" to every single maths problem that comes up. Hmm, I wonder why you can't do it?
And the thing is, they tend to say CNAT DO IT!!11 when the teachers trying to tell everyone how to do it.
UGH
I hate my maths class, but I get good marks in it so I guess I'll just take the good with the bad.

Gah... That reminds me of lessons I've had. Still, I left today so no more of those with any luck. So long as the ones who made it like that don't come to the GCSE revision sessions or to sixth form.

Onto my rant... I don't like change! Why did we have to up sticks right before exams!! I'm looking forward to Sixth Form, yay, but I'm still sad about leaving!

Okay, rant over, I'm happy now : )
2014 Resolution: Work hard and do well with my job, OU studies, and BSL Level 2
avian-reader

Next

Return to Life Issues