The optimistic thread

A board designated for discussion of personal issues.
Forum rules
Due to the often sensitive nature of the discussions occurring in Life Issues, we ask that you be particularly considerate and respectful toward posters here. Violation of this request will be considered a violation of the rules.

Re: The optimistic thread

Postby Pandachu » February 12th, 2010, 2:04 am

E26 wrote:
Pandachu wrote:I just found a WORKING proxy site at school! ♥

Why don't you just google daily proxies every time your at school and click the first link
haha, doesn't work like that. I have to go to the bing search page, type in "https pr oxy", go to like, the fifth page, and then type in the url myself. It's not like I can just go to proxylist.com or something, hahahah.

Something good today? I went to my friend's grandma's funeral with her. The service was about 3-4 hours and almost completely in Spanish (they're from El Salvador). But after she said it meant so much to her, and that I hugged her at all the right times and helped her get through it a lot. It was...nice. ^ ^
If every country/region was a monster Alaska would make you shit your pants, Canada would make every dream a nightmare, and Russia would turn you into a slubbering shell of a human being, absolutely paralyzed out of fear. And then you'll explode.
Pandachu

Postby vapidity » February 12th, 2010, 8:29 am

We had no school for almost 2 weeks straight due to the weather. (*0*) I'm not sure if that's a good thing though, because now we have to make up those dates. XD;; But my little bro sure was happy. (^.^) (He's been playing Twilight Princess all day long)
vapidity

Postby Snuffan » February 12th, 2010, 9:15 am

My spanish test was ... so, so easy. I am so getting an 3/3 this year. I am so awesome. My grades are awesome. Oh so awesome. Awesome. Maybe I'll even get 200 points this year... 200. With 200 I could do anything!
Anything...!
Snuffan

Postby JCM » February 12th, 2010, 6:01 pm

Oh gosh there are strange soft ice crystals falling from the sky what do I do what do I do.

Wait, I forgot this is the optimistic thread. Can I still get some help, though?
JCM

Postby Nymine » February 12th, 2010, 6:46 pm

HOLY CRAP. I actually finished something that took effort. A whole scene with perspective and shading and color and backgrounds that isn't a really quick easy thing to draw. And I actually LIKE it and don't want to scrap it. Feeling super accomplished right now. Woo!
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Nymine

Postby Molly-sama » February 12th, 2010, 7:25 pm

JCM wrote:Oh gosh there are strange soft ice crystals falling from the sky what do I do what do I do.

Wait, I forgot this is the optimistic thread. Can I still get some help, though?

Collect them in a jar and put 'em in the fridge, so that you may always remember the day a soft ice crystal nearly made you slightly moist. XD lol
Molly-sama

Postby Pandachu » February 12th, 2010, 8:18 pm

THREE DAY WEEKEND! *squeal* THANK YOU, DEAD PRESIDENTS! ♥
If every country/region was a monster Alaska would make you shit your pants, Canada would make every dream a nightmare, and Russia would turn you into a slubbering shell of a human being, absolutely paralyzed out of fear. And then you'll explode.
Pandachu

Postby SuperBiasedMan » February 12th, 2010, 8:21 pm

Pandachu wrote:THREE DAY WEEKEND! *squeal* THANK YOU, DEAD PRESIDENTS! ♥

No problem.

On that note actually, woohoo, only 2 days of class next week!
Snuffan and on a separate occasion, my dad wrote:"don´t be a girls who needs a man, be the girl a man need"

SuperBiasedMan

Postby Pandachu » February 12th, 2010, 8:24 pm

NOES! Your 2-day week beats my 3-day weekend! D: My optimism meter has been damaged!
Pandachu

Postby SuperBiasedMan » February 12th, 2010, 8:25 pm

Pandachu wrote:NOES! Your 2-day week beats my 3-day weekend! D: My optimism meter has been damaged!

I attacked your weak end for MASSIVE DAMAGE!
Snuffan and on a separate occasion, my dad wrote:"don´t be a girls who needs a man, be the girl a man need"

SuperBiasedMan

Postby Nokio » February 12th, 2010, 8:38 pm

SuperBiasedMan wrote:
Pandachu wrote:NOES! Your 2-day week beats my 3-day weekend! D: My optimism meter has been damaged!

The Wild Nokio uses IGETTHEENTIREWEEKOFFYES

It's super effective!
Nokio

Postby Seven Rain » February 12th, 2010, 8:51 pm

SuperBiasedMan wrote:

*Cough*GiantEnemyCrab*Cough*
Sonic-ock wrote:
Tacbot Unit-89 wrote:Wheres the swear jar.

Look, I'll say whatever the HECK I want whenever I dingle DARN well please!
Seven Rain

Postby RedRingo » February 12th, 2010, 9:09 pm

2 week holiday because of the Olympics!!

(although I don't really understand why. I don't think the roads will be too congested that we'll be unable to attend (though, maybe the teachers just want to stay at home and watch))
RedRingo

Postby Pandachu » February 13th, 2010, 12:02 am

Wait, that's tight! Does that happen every two years?
Pandachu

Postby RedRingo » February 13th, 2010, 12:09 am

Pandachu wrote:Wait, that's tight! Does that happen every two years?

No, no, it's only now - well, I should've mentioned that I live in Vancouver, woops! My bad!
RedRingo

PreviousNext

Return to Life Issues