"Special" Care [SPOILER WARNING]

A board designated for full, article-length reviews of webcomics, local or foreign.
Forum rules
How things work around here:

1) Webcomics get nominated for review in the Nominations for Review forum.
    2) People pick a webcomic to review and commit to writing an article-quality review of the comic by posting in its nomination thread.
    3) When complete, the review gets posted here, in the main forum.

Re: "Special" Care [SPOILER WARNING]

Postby jazselup101 » December 9th, 2013, 5:10 pm

Thank you so much for the review, it made me really happy. And after re-reading it a couple of times, I was starting to get what you were saying and actually agreeing with most of what you said. I'll try to not make the revamp like this again, especially do a chapter like this chapter because it's now a hot mess after you looked at it. I was glad you like some of it and I'll try to put those same ideas in the revamp too.

I also have some ideas that been struck in my brain for the revamp and I was wondering if you would like to hear them to see if they're good or not? Some ideas I have might not be in the revamp because I'm still thinking about it, while they are some that I'm planning of putting in it. I'll PM you if you wanna hear them^^

Again, thank you so much for your time! You are so helpful and all that good stuff you said in the PM about me doing well is making me so hyped and proud of myself. :D :D
jazselup101

Re: "Special" Care [SPOILER WARNING]

Postby Viival » October 12th, 2014, 12:39 am

Holy- this is the most well thought out review I have ever read. Your critique of the story was so sound and your drawings were so good I just had to click your avatar to see if you did any comics. You do! Hooray! Prometheus is Dead is now on my to do list.
Viival

Previous

Return to Webcomic Reviews